JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » commentary not posted in one of my other threads
Page: of 1  
Philip_Dru Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2012-06-26
38 year old
Wrote this following (below) as part of my reply (just before now) as I was to post in another thread that I did not want to ruin by this long rant.

So, I decided to put it here instead:

--------------------------------

I am not distrubed by the insignificant meaningless flak I may receive from other members.

I am a veteran of forums for many years.

And I am not a punk kid like most forum members.

Sure the language I posted is to an extreme.

It doesn't mean I talk this way, just because I can type and post this way.

There are reasons it is explicit and redundant.

I already touched on that, and if some do not understand, that is alright.

I have no need for you to understand that it makes stuff able to be found via searches, or your approval of any of it either.

As mere members of a forum anyone can chime in with their criticism, but not many other than site owners and so on could appreciate wanting to get a lot of good quality search engine traffic.

Members care about what seems cool to them, which really means jack and fucking shit in comparison to a site getting an appreciable amount of search engine traffic and serp for any pretinent search that may relate to a sites theme or content.

So rattle on with juvenile comments as if this is a high school clique, which it isn't.

You cannot get better than good hits from well and high placed search engine results.

Try finding out how it is really owning and running a site if you think getting a lot of good traffic is easy.

Far from it, it is a continuous challenge to keep getting it, and even from the start to get good page rank and enough good back links and any significant seo, nevermind continuing traffic on a continuing basis.

Then there's back to the matter of punks comments, which means nothing.

HAHAHAHA
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

38 year old
And my interest in the personalities that I post about is genuine.

I am enthusiastic about those whom I post about, not obsessive or creepy.

I find typical comments lame as not being thorough as to the extent they are expressed compared to being more thorough which clearly is easily possible by my posts as clear examples.

I am articulate and very horny, it does not mean I am creepy.

How can people who are members of a masturbation site start being judgmental is a rather curious wonder. lol

What is creepy is people calling stuff creepy on a masturbation site.

What ruins the threads more than long explicit and redundant comments posted are replies being judgmental and calling posts that are thorough and lengthy things that are negative, such as creepy or disturbing.

That is what is contrary to the purpose of this site more than what was objected to.

All that was written was from a perspective of fantasy and imagination rather than real world representation of behavior of anything other than a web post, which you would think ought to be obvious which is exactly what it is, and nothing else.

LOL

38 year old
I am not even really talking to other members.

I am talking to Google Bot, and Yahoo Slurp, and Bing Bot.

Since I am so good at that, and it is different than normal discussion or conversation, people take me as creepy.

What is the significance of that I don't know and wonder.

Ultimately I may be banned or whatever if the site owner / admin does not like it or me, yes, I know.

And that is fine. That is how it goes. No big deal, and no sweat.

Either way, I am fine.

But don't make punk ass guesses that I am "disturbed" just because I can post in a way that blows to shit everyone else's posts that seem totally lame in comparison to mine!

Yeah, I am a real person! No, I am not a bot!

No bot that had a purpose to spam bullshit could post these comments.

Sometimes people think I am a bot too.

HAHAHAHA
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Um. What?
I'm just a guy
lorel6418 Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2012-06-22
51 year old heterosexual
What drug are you on, exactly? That is one random, messed up, incoherent post. Whoa.
Page: of 1  
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » commentary not posted in one of my other threads