JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women chatting
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hi ladies!! As a good female friend of mine on here mentioned, us ladies don't get to chat much it seems. I know several guys who like to chat about us ladies, so I wondered if there were any regular women who would like to start chatting....about "girl stuff" or the hot cocks on this site or whatever. Let me know, I think it could be interesting.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

There are a number of us that would love to do that, I'm sure. Count me in secretsecret. Interesting... I have to catch myself when I type your nickname because when I think of all the cocks (and our pussies too)in this website, I want so much to say it (your nickname) as secretesecrete! wink Just think of all the wonderful and yummy secretions that cum to pass as a result of this chatroom! mmmmmm mmmmm! razz
kristytheclown Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-08-19
41 year old bisexual from TX
I'm in too. I usually ignore the chat rooms on here because it is rare to find another female in there.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

thanks ladies, anyone else interested?
Unregistered ?

secretsecret said:
thanks ladies, anyone else interested?

gosh, i can count on one hand the number of times i've been refered to as a "lady"... does this mean i have to start acting like one? heehehe. i suppose i shouldn't think of myself as a 'girl' anymore, huh? laugh
Unregistered ?

lol Donna, guess it's just us still, not many other women on here wanna chat with us I guess....boo hoo, lol well maybe the guys will feel a little better to know it's not just them. ttys!!
Unregistered ?

secretsecret ~ i know, i know.. and it bums me out too! i really thought others would have indicated they'd wish to join into a 'sisterhood' of sorts here amoungst all these hot cocks so we could compare 'notes' (alright, let's say it like it is... comparing cocks!), comparing our more favorite guy's cocks & personalities, and mostly perhaps... share more of eachother, our fantacies, experiences and desires. between all of we girls that i've seen profiled here, not to mention posts i've seen and then of coarse those few that i've cyber chatted with... there's a rather delightful variation of women who do frequent this website. it's ashame we can't join forces becoming a bit closer in touch with one another. Mmmmmmm..... it'd be fun especially, but rather interesting too. GIRLS...? Come on now.... let's get steamy around here, what do you say? razz
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
Donna and SecretSecret - I'd love to chat about cocks and and the many interesting facets of the men who come here and why they come here (naming no names of course). I'm certain there are other too that would love to do that. But some women may be intimidated by the thought of too much "bi" chat. Us more mature women may or may not be in to that. For me it's just a concept I can't imagine but for my daughter and her friends it was a part of growing up. So maybe it needs to be clarified that the chat can be many things and not just one thing or another thing only.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
So this chat.. is this a room you plan on creating or.. a private message conversation? I'm confused about what you gals are talking about.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I think Donna and I were just talking about connecting in some way with other women on here.....discussing though a private chat, email, whatever....about other guys and their cocks on here, our own sexual fantasies, any bi tenencies that we have, etc. Just whatever we want, which of course would vary from woman to woman. I think we just wanted to put some feelers out there, to see if any other women would like to "bond" with us....right Donna?
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Absolutely, you said it perfectly Secret! Thanx for answering/clarifying Anna's question. grin
Calleen Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-11-12
41 year old bisexual from Louisiana
You might get more people to show up if you created a chat room to do it in. And also post a time it will take place.
Everything is evil
smoothnwetpussy Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2006-04-27
39 year old curious
I'm in...
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women chatting