JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Totally free adult swing sites?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

My wife and I have been looking around for some good swing sites and we've found that most of the popular ones - Adult Friend Finders, etc., are free to sign up, but charge you a fee to check emails, look at ads, etc., which somewhat goes against the idea of a "free" site.
Does anyone know of any completely free adult swing/date sites? Any information, good or bad, about them would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Add a reply Quote this post
Count_Jackula Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-09
51 year old curious from Chattanooga, TN
Not to shill any swinging site, but my wife and I are swingers and use a couple of them. I'm not a huge fan of AFF, just as we have had better hookups from other sites. Keeping a swinger site free would probably be a bad thing, as frankly the spam and pic-hunters would ruin it up front. It's already a pain in the ass with all the males pretending to be couples or women just to get a chance at talking dirty, then vanishing when their wife gets suspicious. Fees dont stop it, but they do help a little.

Craigslist is always an option, I suppose. People do read it. Or you could find the local swingers clubs in your area and just arrange to meet people in person without having to go through the whole website thing. That often works better anyhow, especially if you are both wanting to play and find an on-premises place.

There's one swinger site that has a lifetime membership below $30. Not a bad investment for lots of good times down the road. I can email you the information if you're interested.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Unregistered ?

Fabswingers.com

Completely free.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Totally free adult swing sites?