JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Madonna
Page: < prev  of 2  
pantystroker Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2010-03-09
60 year old bisexual from Wisconsin, USA
She was great stoke material for me back in my college days. She was just coming into her own when I was a freshman in college and she did some really innovative (in my opinion) things in the music industry. Never did get to see her live, but have watched her televised live performaces. I haven't thought about her in years really, but she's been out of the mainstream for a while. This thread brings back some great stroke memories tho.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nude Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2013-02-22
43 year old bisexual from London, uk
bigjim7 said:
Heard of the Sex book but never got my hands on a copy. Were those pics from it? If so then they were hot hot!

Yeah mate, I got a copy and spunked so many times looking at it. These were some of my favourite shots. I love her big globe-like tits and smooth ass.

The whole SEX book is scanned here:
http://www.beautifulmadonna.com/madonnasex/index1.html
Unregistered ?

anyone wanna link and jo to Madonna. im me
Unregistered ?

if you are a fan of Madonna, please contact me! grin
Unregistered ?

body of evidence ... nuff said
Unregistered ?

Madonna is the first girl i have jerked off to. I'll never forget the day. I was 12 years old when her "Like a Virgin" video came on. I was sitting on my couch at home in complete awe of this beautiful young singer. before i even realized what was going on i had this very hard cock in my underwear. I began rubbing my hardon thru my underwear on the pillows of the couch. I remember thinking how amazingly good the sensation felt of rubbing my hardon while i stared at her. Suddenly this warm sticky stuff was squirting from the head of my cock. I had no idea what was happening. all i knew was it felt incredible. Her words " Touched for the very first time" were never more fitting then that day.

After that day i would wait for that video to come on so i could make more of that sticky white stuff for Madonna. My cock used to get hard just from hearing her voice because she would remind me of jerking off. Madonna helped me transition from a boy to a man. She drained more cum from me in my teenage years then any other girl on the planet back then. Thanks Madonna !!!!!!

User posted image

masturbeertje said:
I just realised that nect year I am masturbating to Madonna for 30 years! Started when I was a boy, and still worshipping her. I have cum to her hundreds of times, maube even more then 1000. She is so important in my life.
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
Love the cover image on Like a Virgin. That cleavage. I found a playboy of my dad's with her prefame 1979 nudes. Such great breasts and that adorable bush. So cute. She just got sexier from there.
Unregistered ?

more Madonna fans?
Unregistered ?

She is sexy (or was) but I reckon she'd be shit in bed to be honest. So cold and not in a Femme Fatale sort of way.
Unregistered ?

I've grown to like her music less, but her body much more!
Johnny1979 Amateur Jackinchatter

423 posts since 2017-10-12
45 year old
Still think she is worth a wank great tits and legs anyone up for phone wank over her msg me
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Madonna