JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u masturbate in class at school?
Page: of 12   next > 
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
when u were younger, did u ever jack off in class at school? i did it a ton of times! i usually ended up sitting in the back of class. i was always well-behaved so teachers put me in the back - little did they know! sometimes i did it thru my pants and came in my underwear, but sometimes if i could get away with it i would pull out.

one time it was during a film with the lights out. i started by rubbing thru my pants. but it was dark and i felt really horny, so i quietly unzipped and pulled it out. so i just sat there jerkin it in class - it was great! then a friend who was sitting near me leaned over to whisper something to me, saw what i was doing, and just got this shocked look on his face. having him catch me made me shoot a huge load! he never said anything but just kept staring at my dick.

so any other guys ever jo in class when u were in school?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I didn't personally jerk off in class but there was this girl sat next to me agai at the back of the class, she would let me put my hand up her skirt rub her thigh and work my way up to her pussy, gently touching her pussy on the outside of her panties, feeling her tight swollen lips up against the material I'd always have the hardest boner. It developed into her letting me skip my finger inside her panties feeling her damp cunt flicking her tiny clit and slipping a finger into her warm hole. We'd sit there most of the lesson mutually masturbating each other, never saying a word with just the odd glance. We only ever met in one lesson all week and it was the same all year. Never exchanged a word either, I still think about those days and jack off thinking about the feeling and smelling my fingers after we'd finished, happy days.
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
I was always quiet in school so always sat in the back of the class. There were several times I jerked off in class. Most of the time it was in my pants but there were times I pulled it out to get off. I'd also jerkoff alot in the restrooms at school. Loved the risk! Did get caught once by a bud and still love getting caught.
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
When I was in 7th grade I was a horny little fucker. I did it before school after school and during school mostly in the boys room but I do remember pumping a few loads out in class. One time I had it out and shot my load into the book shelf under the desk I thought nobody could see me in the back of the room but at lunch a classmate that I hardly knew came up to me and started asking questions like if I ever jerked off or did I ever do it in class. In those days nobody ever admitted to jerking off so I said no but thinking back now maybe he was looking for a j o buddy somthing I never knew about un till later on in life. Wish now I had said yes and seen how it played out wink
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
In junior high I jacked everywhere I could. This included in class on a few occasions and many times in the restroom. Seventh and eighth grades were just one big blur of jacking off. One time in 8th grade me and another guy, a seventh grader jacked and watched each other cum in the gym dressing room shower. That was cool. stroke
Jack_Creamer
Unregistered ?

i went to an all-boys catholic school, and i jacked off all the time. i would cut out the pocket of my uniform pants, and sitting in class i would slip my hand in and rub myself until i cam in my underwear. other boys knew i was doing it, and i developed sort of a reputation for it. some of them teased me, but i didnt care because i was turned on knowing other boys could see me masturbating in class. i think some of them were kind of jealous.

the best was last period of the day. my teacher was a priest. he didnt seem to care if i masturbated in class, or probably more likely he enjoyed it. so i could take it out in that class. i would usually start with my hand in my pants rubbing, then eventually i would unzip my pants. that was exciting when i could feel my zipper doing down, and other boys would hear it and would look over. some of them would whisper to other boys that i was doing it, so more would look. then i would pull my boner out of my pants and go at it openly in class.

it was hot sitting in class with my boner out. sometimes i would edge all day thinking about last period, i would get so excited. i would sit thru the whole class jacking off with boys looking over. there were even times when the priest would call on me in class, and i would talk as if i didnt have my boner in my hand! so toward the end of class i would jack faster and build up to a climax. guys could usually tell and would be watching. then i would reach the point of no return and start shooting. i would shoot my cum all over myself. since it was the end of the day, i didnt care if i had cum all over myself. it felt great sitting in class shooting cum everywhere!

after class i would hear boys talking about me, calling me names or saying they couldnt believe i did that in class, but it all just got me more turned on.
Unregistered ?

I'm sure I've said this in another thread, but I was in an all-boys school too, from 1964 to 1969, from age 11 to 16. Lots of the boys wanked off at every opportunity. In the showers, on the school coach, , in he toilets, in class. I sat at a table in French with three other boys and each lesson we got our cocks out and wanked ourselves and each other. I assume the teacher never saw us because he never said anything. It was a great time, lots of young cocks, lots of wanking, lots of spunk. Good times.
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

I wanked a lot in the toilets, not class. Who knows how teachers survived with all the lovely up skirt I saw.
Unregistered ?

soxandundie5 said:
i went to an all-boys catholic school, and i jacked off all the time. i would cut out the pocket of my uniform pants, and sitting in class i would slip my hand in and rub myself until i cam in my underwear. other boys knew i was doing it, and i developed sort of a reputation for it. some of them teased me, but i didnt care because i was turned on knowing other boys could see me masturbating in class. i think some of them were kind of jealous.

the best was last period of the day. my teacher was a priest. he didnt seem to care if i masturbated in class, or probably more likely he enjoyed it. so i could take it out in that class. i would usually start with my hand in my pants rubbing, then eventually i would unzip my pants. that was exciting when i could feel my zipper doing down, and other boys would hear it and would look over. some of them would whisper to other boys that i was doing it, so more would look. then i would pull my boner out of my pants and go at it openly in class.

it was hot sitting in class with my boner out. sometimes i would edge all day thinking about last period, i would get so excited. i would sit thru the whole class jacking off with boys looking over. there were even times when the priest would call on me in class, and i would talk as if i didnt have my boner in my hand! so toward the end of class i would jack faster and build up to a climax. guys could usually tell and would be watching. then i would reach the point of no return and start shooting. i would shoot my cum all over myself. since it was the end of the day, i didnt care if i had cum all over myself. it felt great sitting in class shooting cum everywhere!

after class i would hear boys talking about me, calling me names or saying they couldnt believe i did that in class, but it all just got me more turned on.

I like your style! And from what I read in the restaurant thread - you can come to dinner any time! wink
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
I never masturbated in school let alone a class, but I sat next to a guy in one of my 7th grade classes who liked to feel himself and get hard. He would nudge me and point to his crotch to see his pants bulge and he’d make it throb. We were in the back of the room along with two other guys in the next row. Once they saw what my seat mate would do, a few times they got hard and unzipped to show off their own boners. I did it once, but that was it. As far as I know, the teacher never noticed, but if he did he never said anything.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
It happens!
User posted image
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Some horny tales here!
I never masturbated myself in class but when I was about 12 I was sitting in a double desk right at the front of the class and the boy next to me started feeling my leg then his hand moved closer to my cock and his finger crept inside my flyhole - buttons in those days so easy to slide inside. He found his way inside my underwear to my bare penis and just kept rubbing it with his finger. This made me stiff and juicy and he kept on rubbing it with the teacher just a few feet away - I was worried that the teacher would see what he was doing but he carried on and my body was throbbing with pleasure even though I was worried. Then as he rubbed me I just ejaculated and spurted my cum over his finger and into my underwear. I dont know what my face looked like but I was amazed at what happened as it was one of my first orgasms and I think my classmate was too as he didnt expect me to cum.
Those were happy days as I began to find out about sex and masturbating etc - a hobby which has lasted a lifetime!!
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Not so much jack off in class, but I did have a buddy that as we sat in the back of the class we reached over and fondled each others cocks. Plus, every once in a while we would play with each others cocks while we we standing at the urinal.
Ryanjodude Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2010-06-21
40 year old homosexual from California
Great stories....!
Ryan JO Addicted
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
Never actually jacked off in class, but I would get hard watching my English teacher and excuse myself to jack off in the boys restroom. I rode a bus to school and my bud Billy and I would sit in the back seat on the way home and jerk each others dick. We were the last to leave the bus, so after it emptied a bit we would start jerking.
always jacking off
Page: of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u masturbate in class at school?