JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u masturbate in class at school?
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
actboy Amateur Jackinchatter

379 posts since 2012-12-21
29 year old bisexual male from Gold Coast - Australia
dirkJAB said:
Never actually jacked off in class, but I would get hard watching my English teacher and excuse myself to jack off in the boys restroom. I rode a bus to school and my bud Billy and I would sit in the back seat on the way home and jerk each others dick. We were the last to leave the bus, so after it emptied a bit we would start jerking.

Did you ever get caught by anyone jerking each other off
i'm looseing my religion
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tampauncut Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2014-04-06
bisexual from tampa
Don't think I jerked in class, but fucked a chick in a storage closet in school and got a BJ from another chick in a classroom, after school. (Not on the same day, or that would have been the most amazing day ever)
Unregistered ?

I played with my cock one time while I was in the nurse's office for a nose bleed. I was laying down on one of her beds to help stop the nose bleed. I got the urge to just played with my cock while I laid there. I don't know if the nurse saw me but, the bed was in a clear line of sight to her desk. even back then I was just as horny as I am now. haha
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
i have never jacked off in class, but i have wanted to many times! also i have played pocket pool many times in class.

i remember my senior year, this one broad, Brenda who sat across from me in biology, has my cock rock hard in my slacks and had me running to the men's room to jerk-off after class all the time!
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Assuming jacking off in private places like the toilet cubicles doesn't count then no. Although I remember a mate jacking off in the library once using a book to (badly) conceal what he was up to. Also saw another lad jerked off by a girl on the back seat of a coach when we were on a school trip.
Unregistered ?

Back of the bus. The next to last seat always has drippings hanging down the back.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Some hot stories here - lots from years ago but I wonder if it goes on nowadays as youngsters seem to be into full sex from an early age they probably dont enjoy the simpler pleasures us older guys did back then
kevin Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2005-09-04
homosexual male from uk
Sure it does. Lads these days are so horned up. much more aware than we were. Would be sad to think they didnt enjoy the simple joys of wanking
Unregistered ?

I did in class when I was in High School back in the late 70s. Boring English class... sat in the row by the wall... next row over and up one chair was a slightly thick cutie that wore tights most days. I'd stare at her hosed legs and rub my cock thru my pants-pocket. Only came in my pants when I wore a shirt with a long shirt-tail, to cover up my wet spot until I could make it to the bathroom after class.

Saw her again back in the early 90s; she was the size of 3 cuties!!! Bigger than big!
Unregistered ?

I did in class when I was in High School back in the late 70s. Boring English class... sat in the row by the wall... next row over and up one chair was a slightly thick cutie that wore tights most days. I'd stare at her hosed legs and rub my cock thru my pants-pocket. Only came in my pants when I wore a shirt with a long shirt-tail, to cover up my wet spot until I could make it to the bathroom after class.

Saw her again back in the early 90s; she was the size of 3 cuties!!! Bigger than big!
Unregistered ?

I've never done it in a classroom but I did try and have a wank at the urinal in plain sight I don't think anyone saw me but I couldn't get off.

And another time a friend and I compared cocks but we never jerked off I think he asked if he could touch but I never went through with it.
Unregistered ?

In the 9th grade i had an Ancient History class that was BORING, BORING, and the teacher was BORING, BORING. A friend sat directly across from me and one day, he nudged me and whispered for me to give him my hand. I stuck my hand out, and he took my hand and put it under his left leg and pressed it up against his leg. He had real loose pants on, so I could feel his hardon! It was amazing, and MY cock got just as hard in a few seconds. We continued to feel each others cocks the rest of the year, but we never did take our cocks out in class. After class, we always went to the Boys room and jacked each others cock at the urinal.....never got caught! We were lucky AND HORNY! strokestroke
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Never jacked off in class but had a good boner several times a day in class. I would brush it every now and then to increase the pleasurable sensations I was receiving and almost daily my leaking precum would glue my underwear to my leg or belly. In my day only a few hot teachers but plenty of hot girls to fantasize about.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
horny_jacker4 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2013-02-08
38 year old curious from NC
I did this a lot especially during junior high. I'd rub through my pants under my desk and cum in my briefs. Those were fun times. I'm sure some of the other boys were doing the same thing.
Unregistered ?

Yes, I jacked off in class at school. I started in junior high and the smut of the day that I used was the book Summer of 42. One day I was at my desk in the back of the classroom reading and slowly stroking my hard dick under my desk when I was startled by my teacher calling out my name from the front of the room. I barely got my dick put away when she got to my desk. She did not say anything about me jacking off, so I am not sure if she saw or not, but she was upset that I was reading that book at school!

Jacked off many other times in high school during different classes and also in the restrooms in between classes. I also jacked off in the locker room after PE and in the showers many times. One other guy saw me jackoff in the shower and that guy ended up being the only guy whose cock I have jacked while he jacked me off. He also sucked my cock and I wish I hade sucked his!

Jacked off in college classes, in the library and many other buildings on campus as well as outside.
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u masturbate in class at school?