JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u masturbate in class at school?
Page: < prev  of 12  
Unregistered ?

Yeah I used to cos geography was so boring &#128534; I was at back of class, so I don't think anyone noticed but then I had to go clean my panties in the toilets after and was always late to next class!
Add a reply Quote this post
FootLover712 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2018-03-07
35 year old
This whole thread has got me so horny I have to share my story!

In my final year during English we all sat around a big table in the middle of the room, about 12 of us. The class was a mix of guys and girls, and some of the girls were total hotties. Me and one other guy sat at the back, but this one day he wasn't there.

Most lessons the female teacher would just go on and on, most of it irrelevant. She wasn't particularly hot but okay I guess. Anyway I got really bored and my mind started to wander, and I started to fantasize about the girls in the room and soon got an erection. Everyone was staring straight at the teacher and I was the only one on the back row, so I was starting straight at her while everyone else was at an angle, facing away from me.

I thought about fucking all the girls in class and was so hard I wanted to wank. With them all facing away from me I figured I could get away with it. I didn't dare get it out but I undid my boxers from inside my pocket and pulled my dick out of them. I played with it and massaged the end of my cock from outside my pocket while checking out the hot girls, careful not to move my arm too much.

Within five minutes I came inside my trousers all over the pocket. I made sure to stare at the hottest girl while I came. I had no choice but to leave it like that till the end of class and then cleaned up in the bathroom. I think the teacher knew what I was doing because as everyone was leaving she asked me a question and I could only give a generic answer while blushing bright red!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
weefan1 Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2018-01-14
34 year old
Spunking up the wall rather than in the bowl has been mentioned a few times on here. Must admit I tended to play it safe and just direct my cum in the toilet when I was having a wank, enabling me to flush the evidence!
Unregistered ?

stroke
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
We had a teacher who used to fumble under his gown. Prof. wanker Watson confusedconfused
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
soxandboxersboy said:
when u were younger, did u ever jack off in class at school? i did it a ton of times! i usually ended up sitting in the back of class. i was always well-behaved so teachers put me in the back - little did they know! sometimes i did it thru my pants and came in my underwear, but sometimes if i could get away with it i would pull out.

one time it was during a film with the lights out. i started by rubbing thru my pants. but it was dark and i felt really horny, so i quietly unzipped and pulled it out. so i just sat there jerkin it in class - it was great! then a friend who was sitting near me leaned over to whisper something to me, saw what i was doing, and just got this shocked look on his face. having him catch me made me shoot a huge load! he never said anything but just kept staring at my dick.

so any other guys ever jo in class when u were in school?

No, because my cock was too small to get it out. Some of my friends did though.

However, after leaving school and going to college, I did used to wank when we had film sessions and the room was put in darkness. I used my finger nail over my cockhead whilst clothing intact. At that age 16+, I was a very quick cummer and it was really frustrating that I had to stop just when I wanted to cum. On the odd occasion, I threw caution to the wind and shot in my pants.
Unregistered ?

I was wanking after school and college hours, while reading even text books. It was always with my hand or humping the pillow. Nothing else was available those days to wank to.
poapproved Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2018-01-10
63 year old curious male from Ohio
I went to a Catholic high school back in the late 70s. I remember sitting in one of me classes, behind (what I had considered) a hottie... seeing her lower thigh and bend of her knee, in suntan pantyhose... seeing the weave of her pantyhose on her leg.... drove me to rub my cock thru my pants and cumming.
Unregistered ?

one of the best times i did it i was sitting in the back row next to my best friend and i couldnt resist, i was feeling so horny. i started rubbing thru my pants but then couldnt stop and unzipped and rubbed thru my underwear, then finally took it out. then my friend leaned over to ask me something and stopped when he saw what i was doing, i tried to stuff it back into my pants but started to cum, which got all over me. i was embarrassed but so excited too, and it helped start me into doing risky things.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
i never jacked in class but probably at least once a week in the toilets.
Really regret not taking the chance to blow a load during class. Loving these stories.
It's sex with someone I love!
Page: < prev  of 12  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u masturbate in class at school?