JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » masturbate in church
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

pcs069 said:
Never came in church, but I love shooting my load into a bible or book of mormon in hotel rooms.

That's just sick and I'm not even a Christian
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Didnt go to church s a kid but as an adult. Then I became a pastor. I was often in the church alone and man did i jack there a lot.
Unregistered ?

former altar boy here too. remember many times pulling my cock out of my pants as soon as i put the cassock on....nobody could see. was not the only one doing this...and shot more than a couple of loads in the choir loft with other altar boys....bad bad bad lol
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
SloStroker said:
When I was a teenager, my girlfriend and I would sneak off to an empty room in the church and make out. We were 12 or 13, and virgins, but we would masturbate each other. A few years later I told a girl I was dating about it, and she told me she wanted to make me cum in church. We went to the same place, but she took off her panties under her dress, bent over a table and told me to fuck her. Didn't take long before I was pumping squirt after squirt of cum in her pussy. She put her panties back on and we went into the sanctuary. We sat in the balcony, and she lifted her skirt to show me her wet panties. She moved the crotch over to the side and pushed out a big wad of cum. I reached over and fingered her to an orgasm, feeling my thick load mixed with her juices. It was one of the best sexual experiences I ever had.

Now this is a red fucking hot story. Props to you, absolutely an experience on the next level. I do hope that having found a sexy naughty thing like that you kept her for a while and enjoyed many other experiences.strokestrokestroke
Working it hard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
When I was in college I dated a girl who attended a college youth ministry near campus. She was horny one afternoon while we were hanging out there. The place was almost deserted. We went upstairs to the library, closed the door and turned out the lights. I fucked her right there on the floor. It was a moving if not religious experience. The Red Sea didn't part, but it felt like it!
Jack_Creamer
alphington Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-02-01
30 year old curious from United Kingdom
Oh man that is so hot; young Christian here who loves to masturbate in public places.

Would love to talk about faith and jacking off.

Email me at [email protected]

God bless you!
Unregistered ?

i love masturbating in church. most times i have slipped off my jacket and put it over my lap. then i could slide my hand under and slowly rub my boner thru my dress pants. it feels to good edging all through the service until at the end i pump my load into my underwear. if i have a wet stain when i get up, i just carry my jacket in front of me to hide it.

one time i was sitting with my family and i just got so horny sitting in church that i had to go further. this time i left my suit jacket on, and somehow i managed to discretely slip my hand underneath and unzip my pants. i did it slowly so my family wouldnt hear the sound of the unzipping. luckily i had on boxers and i was already hard so my boner popped out pretty easily, but i kept it hidden behind my jacket.

so i was sitting there in the pew slowly rubbing my boner up and down right next to my family who had no idea. i slipped off my shoes too and rubbed my socked feet on the floor which felt really good. when we had to stand, like for a hymn, i would gently rub myself just a bit through my jacket. i was edging through the service and getting more and more turned on. finally it was toward the end and i was really building up to a climax. i gave myself a few more strokes and went past the point of control. i suddenly realized that i had no idea where i was going to shoot my cum. before i had a chance to do anything, my boner started pulsing and shooting cum. it basically want all over inside my jacket and on my pants and everywhere. it was a mess! i think my dad might have noticed, but he didnt say anything. it was a great orgasm tho cumming like that in the middle of church!
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I'm sure there has been masturbation and other sex acts in church from time to time.
User posted image
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
And I'm sure if the church walls could talk, they would tell of masturbation in church!
User posted image
luv2makeitcum Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2013-07-25
65 year old curious from Ozarks
Never masturbated in church, but did fuck the minister's daughter at youth camp. She was one hot, horny beeatch.
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
I thought I would post an update since I just masturbated in church at Christmas. I went with my family to Christmas Eve service and for some reason felt really horny. I slipped off my shoes (which feels good and gets me going) and started discretely rubbing my boner thru my suit pants. It felt good and I was really getting into it, so I slipped off my jacket and put it over my lap. Then I could unzip and pull out my boner. I had to be careful not to make too many movements, but I slowly stroked myself under my jacket. I did that for awhile until I was about ready to shoot. Then I slipped it back into my pants and rubbed thru the material until I came inside my pants. That way I just let the cum soak into my clothes instead of worrying about cleaning it up. Of course I had wet stains, but I just held my jacket over them as I left. It felt great getting off in church like that!
marriedguy Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-01-12
55 year old curious from SE, uk
theiler7 said:
I was jacked off twice in the basement of a cathedral by a young priest, I was working for a heating contractor and we were instaling a new boiler. For some reason being down there reminded me of a midevil dungeon and it gave me a terrific hard on imagining people being naked and tortured there. He had come down to see how the work was going and noticed the substantial bulge in my jeans and it developed from there. He did me that day and the next and then I did not see him around for the rest of the job.

That's a great story! I got sucked off by the church organist who had seen my aroused state at the end of a service. Seeing his silver head knelt before me was the best service I had that day!
LKwank7 Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2014-09-18
55 year old heterosexual
There's a time and a place to have some fun but places like Churches, please have some respect at least.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Never even thought about jacking off in church. I did have nasty thoughts as I looked at some girls and woman and my pecker would twitch but never touched myself there
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

I used to go to quite a large church with quite a lot of hot women.. I saw a couple of very hot up skirts there and plenty of very nice cleavage.. a lot of masturbating went down..
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » masturbate in church