JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » guys cumming in underwear/pants/trousers
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
n97s Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2013-01-09
55 year old heterosexual
i used to do it a lot in my teens....on the bus and train....in work....and in the car more recently....such a dirty naughty turn on...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I used to do this loads! Snug briefs, tight jeans and hot summers meant lots of days I had sticky loads in my pants and pubes. So horny ;-) I love hot spunk on my pubes and balls ;-) stroke
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
MrLookieLou said:
I really love when my gf does this for me. She knows this and is good to me to do this for me fairly often. Brandi Belle is hot, and this is one of my favorite vids.
lle.bangbros1.com/gal/jb4086-1/p/teenax" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://x-brandibeasslle.bangbros1.com/gal/jb4086-1/p/teenax/

While looking for your video, I "came" upon this one lol! cock Just try not cumming in your own pants! I almost came in my pants watching her work that sexy ass on his aching cock. I think I'll watch it again and just let the cum flow, in keeping with the spirit of the thread!
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
hey bros, go see the movie donjon. He busts while grinding on her then inspects his artwork when doing wash at home.
Unregistered ?

I love doing it on trains, rubbing my cock through my trousers and cumming into my pants and feeling it hot and sticky... even better on a packed train and I meet a guy who's pushed up against me who also gets a boner and we both cum in our pants... done that QUITE a few times razz
Unregistered ?

MrLookieLou said:
I really love when my gf does this for me. She knows this and is good to me to do this for me fairly often. Brandi Belle is hot, and this is one of my favorite vids.
http://x-brandibelle.bangbros1.com/gal/jb4086-1/p/teenax/
I love Brandi and this video sample is hot!
Unregistered ?

rubbed myself through my trousers in school once while looking up the skirt of a girl under the desk.Got carried away and creamed my pants and it was PE straight after.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Have done it many times while dry humping a girlfriend or wives and a few times when needed in my trousers and underwear.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I have used women's panties to masturbate with. One time, as a special request from a web friend, I bought a pair specifically to cum in. I had a semi erection the whole time at the store, and couldn't wait to get back to my room. After I put them on, I spent 20-30 minutes rubbing my cock through the panties, while looking at beautiful small breasted ladies on the net. When I was ready to cum, I took them off and came in the crotch of the panties. Then I slowly sucked the cum out of the crotch. Needless to say, my friend loved the video I shot, and rubbed herself to a very wet orgasm the next time we skyped.
Unregistered ?

I love cumming into my briefs, speedos or jocstraps. especially with bud's helping hand, as I struggle not to cum into them, but he forces me to
Unregistered ?

love to shoot on my slips!!!
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
jacknwood said:
The night I graduated from high school I made out with this girl at a party, ended up I managed to get both hands up under her shirt and all over her tits, and dry humped on her until I spunked a load in my boxers. Felt really horny walking around with my sticky jizz all matted in my pubes. I don't think anybody saw the wet spot because I had on a long shirt, and I don't think they smelled it either, but when I went to take a piss, I could smell my spunk and I kinda boned up a little bit.

I don't get turned on much thinking about public masturbation or getting caught, but I love thinking about my dirty secret and walking around with a wet load in my pants and all the unexpected sensations it makes. A couple times lately I jerked off with a massager and filled my shorts with cum then just zipped up my pants and headed out to the store.

Thanks for this thread!

I did this several times in high school and a few in college- and loved being seen with big bulge and with cum spot on my pants( especially khakis( would love to see a Dockers cum spot commercial
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
smkymtnguy Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2014-12-12
58 year old
I sat in my office the other day sexting and rubbing through my suit pants. Went a little too far and ending up blowing right through my pants. My pants were thin and I wasn't wearing underwear so the cum actually shot through the material. It was awesome but I had to sit there until it dried made excuses why I worked through lunch.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
There is another thread on this consisting of 12 or more pages.

CUMMING IN UNDERWEAR

Page three you will find two links I added for some cumpilations.

SPUNKTASTIC

SECOND CUMMING
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
bluepants Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2017-11-23
71 year old homosexual male from se england
I always cum in my underwear and have done since i was 11 and then i just keep on wearing them with that lovely sticky feeling andd those hot stains
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » guys cumming in underwear/pants/trousers