JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sweaty balls/pits
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

does anyone else like the smell of their own sweaty balls or pits? it might seem weird but i like the smell of myself after not showering for a couple days or after working out... it's a turn on for me...i have talked to a few people also like it but i was wondering who else out there likes it.
Add a reply Quote this post
skeeerho81 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-08-24
42 year old from IL
maybe not after a few days of not showering, but definitely after a hard days work, i will come home and get nekkid and go straight to the computer to jack off. i take a finger and rub it in between my ball sack and my leg and then i smell it while i jack off...it gets me hot!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
elephant Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2005-08-14
38 year old homosexual from West Hollywood, CA
Gotta say, quite honestly I dont know what its to not shower for few days.. but When i jack off and im sweaty, i love the smell of it smile
JJMale45 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2006-11-06
63 year old curious
The ripe smell of me or other guys definitely is a turn on. Gyms are a sure way to cum home and jack.
Cum Cam
Unregistered ?

I love it and indeed prefer it, njdude. Glad to have someone here to tell it to. I LOVE the smell of my balls after a few days of sweating, especially if cum soaked. Enjoy my own pits and feet, too. Always looking for someone else who will, as well... and of course, interested in their musk, too. Something about it being bad, turns me on, but it's the sweet smell of it that gives me a bone. Yeah, that sweat right between the legs and the balls....UMMMM! Soap, deodorants and cologne are the ruin of a good crotch sniffing. IMHO. (For you squeamish guys... yes, I wash, but I don't leave the shower smelling like roses or like my grandmother.)

wink _Onan
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
I NEVER wear deodorant. I just think it makes me feel like a 'girl' no offense to girls or women. I don't get that sweaty at work and when I do go for a run or work out, which is rare if you know me, I like smelling a bit ripe. I must also say when I was younger and actively gay, after I got to know a guy I would actually ask him NOT to shower after work before a date, or I would make them go dancing at a very heavy club or band's show. It makes me totally hot to share a buddy's musk at the end of a hard day. Don't confuse being a man with being dirty or something. ANIMALS SWEAT! MMMMMM

Dave
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
I NEVER wear deodorant. i just hink it makes me feel like a 'girl' no offense to girls or women. I don't get that sweaty at work and when I do go for a run or work out, which is rare if you know me, I like smelling a bit ripe. I must also say when I was younger and actively gay, after I got to know a guy I would actually ask him NOT to shower after work before a date, or I would make them go dancing at a very heavy club or band's show. It makes me totally hight to share a buddy's musk at the end of a hard day. Don't confuse being a man with being dirty or something. ANIMALS SWEAT! MMMMMM

Dave
Unregistered ?

I can't stand the odor. I try to be scentless entirely, although I do like the smell of my cum right after I shoot off. Otherwise, I could LIVE in a shower with plenty of antibacterial soap. I am becoming like Howard Hughes in my germ-phobia as I get older I guess. LOL!
CuriousJock Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2006-10-09
curious
[quote]
maybe not after a few days of not showering, but definitely after a hard days work, i will come home and get nekkid and go straight to the computer to jack off. i take a finger and rub it in between my ball sack and my leg and then i smell it while i jack off...it gets me hot!
[/quote]

Totally, totally. That scent between sack and leg is like nothing else, so manly and horny. Pits are way cool, too. But balls get the blue ribbon for manly odors!

Really cool that scents are getting some luvin' here at jackinchat. Usually it's all about the visuals, but a good whiff of sack sweat usually gets me more boned than even the best visual stimulation.
Unregistered ?

ha its not often i go more than 24 hours without showering but on occasion if im not going anywhere important and just hanging around the house i wont
Unregistered ?

great question...

i love the smell of my balls too...a real turn on...i love jo and smell my finger....

real man perfume!

Unregistered ?

nice man
Unregistered ?

i wish we could share this devine perfume!

mmmm....odorama internet...

Unregistered ?

nobody like us!
Unregistered ?

i dont really have smelly pits but during the summer sometimes my balls get a little sweaty and the smell is kind of a turn on. it makes sense tho cuz i've read that when guys sweat, bacteria on their skin produces a chemical which smells and when women smell that they get turned on. its a reproduction adaption so humans are able to procreate easily haha. so it makes sense to get turned on through odors
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sweaty balls/pits