JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » EDGING: new personal record!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Just wanted to share, I recently had my most amazing edge session with a buddy over the phone. I made it to the edge 6 times. Previously I had only been able to make 4. This time, my cock was HEAVEN. On the fifth attempt I couldn't believe the sensation I was getting. My back arched and my cock was absolutely throbbing, pulsing. I was squeezing the base, pressing under my balls to stop the flow of semen, which caused my cock to swell beyond belief. I was having an orgasm without cumming. I rode this wave for over 2 min! by the 6th attempt my cock exploded, spraying cum everywhere,. I can't wait until the next session. Going for 10!
Add a reply Quote this post
hornycanuck11 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-04-06
49 year old heterosexual from Toronto
very hot...next time try and videotape it...would love to see the bulging cock and ultimate spray...
gotta love cumming!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

So... how long did this take?
Unregistered ?

Nice description of the intense pleasure that long edging sessions can generate.

I can sometimes orgasm without ejaculating. Its not a full on orgasm but has all the elements, even the involuntary contractions that are supposed to propel the ejaculate but no actual ejaculation. And I can stay hard throughout and continue to edge on the other side. I can't always achieve these and the risk is that if I fail I'll get a complete orgasm and then will have to rest a while before resuming the session. But since when is cumming a bad thing?

Keep exploring, there's a world of pleasure out there waiting to be found.
Unregistered ?

I haven't had a good edging session for along time....really nothing on earth can compare to that final release.

Last time I edged I blew a load like a fire hydrant going off...
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
I did phone with this dude and we edged for like an hour. He liked to take charge so I let him tell me when I could cum. Holy shit I thought I'd ever stop. My loads are usually big and thick but this one was crazy. Def gonna do that again.
Unregistered ?

Nice. I love a good long edge session. I still occasionally get the opportunity to have a nice 3 or 4 hour session. But my personal best was approximately 12 hours, back around 2007.
Unregistered ?

Congrats bro good job! Ive done 9 and it feels fkn gr8 to cum! I usually do it on cam
desires670 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2012-08-26
32 year old from Newcastle, UK
I once did it for 17 hours continuously. It hurt afterwards, lol.
Unregistered ?

If I have enough time alone, wife gone etc. I typically like to go about 4 hours, more than that, I fell like I am wasting time!! lol I have gone 6 hours, seems like I lost so much precum though, my orgasm wasn't that great.
JohnnyPump Skilled Jackinchatter

593 posts since 2012-08-18
57 year old curious from South Fla
Yes..its feels soooo good to go for that extended session..but the shaft was sore for a day later..but felt so good didn't have regrets..!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » EDGING: new personal record!