JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » undwerwear/pants rubbing and cumming
Page: < prev  of 2  
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I haven't actually cum in my pants for a long time, but I do like wear panties and rub my cock through the panties and cum inside them. Very messy, but it feels so good!!strokestroke
Be happy, suck a cock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pb270 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2018-01-17
64 year old curious male from Calif, USA
mac_46_46 said:
I haven't actually cum in my pants for a long time, but I do like wear panties and rub my cock through the panties and cum inside them. Very messy, but it feels so good!!strokestroke

Love to put on pair of sexy panties under my work clothes and rub myself till I come. If I'm feeling extra horny in the morning, I'll put on a garter and a pair of stockings! Funny how snapping that garter strap will just send you over the edge with out even rubbing yourself when you are close!
Morloch1960 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2018-09-06
68 year old curious male from California
cumstains said:
Rubbing my cock through my underwear until it starts to tingle, teasing it constantly on and off (edging). Your cock leaks precum through your briefs/boxers making a wet spot on your pants until finally you cant take it any longer and blast cum into your pants. Great way to relieve boredom in the office under your desk or in the traffic. Pants dry and who cares if a stain is left, people will look but noone will ever aknowledge it otherwise they would have to answer as to why they lookin at your bulge in the first place.

I'll do it through my briefs or the shorts I wear around the house and to bed. SOmetimes end up soaking those if not quick enough to pull out and use tissues or panties.
Morloch1960 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2018-09-06
68 year old curious male from California
been buying panties at the Dollar Store. Doesn't matter the size. Use them a few times, wash them and toss when they get worn.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » undwerwear/pants rubbing and cumming