JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Twilight Porch JackOff
Page: of 1  
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
It was twilight and my wife and I got some wine and went out to sit on the porch. Pretty soon I was pretty horny and told her I wanted to jack off. She said, "What about the neighbors?" I said it was dark enough so they wouldn't see what I was doing. I asked her if I could cum on her feet. She said, OK and flipped off her sandals. Soon I was jackin away to her encouragement. "Come on big dick. You can do it. Come on baby, shoot that load on my feet." Well, that made me even harder. She kept sipping her wine and giving encouragement. I said, "I'm about to cum, baby". She put her feet under my balls and I shot my load all over her pretty feet. I kept my hard on while she rubbed my cum all over her feet like lotion. I still jack off to this memory. I told her this afternoon we've got to do that again soon.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
josthm Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2012-08-26
55 year old curious from East USA
There is something extra exciting about jacking off outside. My wife and I recently went to a cabin in the mountains for the weekend and there was an upstairs balcony deck that looked out into the valley.I could see a few other cabins above ours that had a perfect view into our balcony deck but were a good ways away. Well in the mornings I would sit out there get naked and stroke my cock wondering if any one was watching me from above. That made it that much better.
Timstantmessage Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2008-08-08
39 year old bisexual from west palm Florida
wow!!! I AGREE JERKIN OUTSIDE IS SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I DO IT ALL THE TIME AT NITE WHILE WALKING AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD HOPIN SOMEONE WILL SEE. I LOVE IT WHEN GIRLS OR GUYS ASK ME TO PULL OUT MY COCK SO THEY CAN SEE IT!!!
Unregistered ?

Man that's a hot story. Encourages me to try something like that
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
The only thing that would make that story better is if she asked you to lick her pretty feet clean afterwards. grin
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Twilight Porch JackOff