JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blow Jobs~how do you like to be sucked?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I like it best nice and slow, a little bit of hand action to pump my dick while her head is slowly bobbing up and down and her tongue is gently but firmly gliding underneath the head. Nice and deep is really nice, and since I"m only 6 inches, it's usually not to difficult for her. I used to never come during blow jobs because I liked to finish fucking. Now I can come whenever I feel like it. The only bad blow job is when there's too much teeth during, and ESPECIALLY just after I come which is excruciatingly uncomfortable. I still like it best as foreplay with my wife.
Add a reply Quote this post
wetpopcicle Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2005-09-08
curious from Ottawa
Do you like blow jobs? (beleive it or not I hear there are some men that don't-so if you don't, why not?)

I love getting blow jobs and am always ready to receive them.

-Do you always, or can you, cum from being sucked?

I can always cum from being sucked, depends on how long and at what point the sucking is started or finishes. A blow job until i cum is always appreciated.

-Do you like your cock to be sucked, licked, stroked, nibbled, etc during?

yes please.

-Do you like your balls rubbed, licked, sucked, etc?

yes please.

-Do you prefer your partner on their knees in front of you, laying in bed next to you, doing 69, etc.?

while the bed room is great for 69s and laying in bed my favorite experiences have been elsewhere. in a car, while sitting. Also while my gf was sitting on the couch and i was on my knees over her giving her access.

-Tell me (in your opinion) what diferentiates a good blow job from a bad one (I assume you've all had both).

rarely is a bj bad but i guess its a drag if your partner is only doing it because you want to receive rather than her/him wanting to give. The best for me was with a short-term partner that clearly loved to give bjs. she had an inventory of warm flavoured oils that she used and she used them often. grin

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I enjoy blow jobs very much. I enjoy starting out with her kissing my penis, then licking it and taking it in her mouth and sucking it. I particularly like it when she flicks her tongue around the tip. I also enjoy watching her lick, suck and play with my cock. I sometimes finger her a bit, but if she gets too excited she pulls away. I like to lick her (69) as well. I cum from her sucking, licking and playing if we choose that. Sometimes we bring each other to the edge a few times and then transition into me going inside her. I enjoy it when she fondles my balls with her hand and fingers while she sucks my penis. She will make me cum faster if she does this. I also enjoy when she strokes my shaft with her hand while she licks the tip of my cock. Usually, I prefer her lying in bed next to me, but I also like variety and on her knees in front of me, in the car or outdoors is also fun, but impracticle to do very often. What differentiates a good blow job from not as good (can't say they would ever be bad) is when the lady gets excited and enjoys giving the blow job. This shows and gets me even more excited.
Unregistered ?

Awesome answers guys, I'm learning a lot.... love to hear how more of you men like your cock to be sucked.
Unregistered ?

I will agrre, an enthusiastic blow job will be 1000 times better than one from someone who feels that they have to do it instead of wanting to. Variation is also good, I like it when my wife tries new tricks. The best blow job orgasms I have is when we are in the mood to add anal play with it, then it intensifies it sooooooo much.
Unregistered ?

It's the only way I get off besdie fucking. I can get off via hand job, but a blow job to completion makes me scream. I'm one loud motherfucker and I have the mouth of a sailor when I get sucked and swallowed.middle
Unregistered ?

-Do you like blow jobs?
Yes, but they're not that important that if I don't get one during sex that I feel I've missed something.

Yes, no problems there.

I prefer a hand wrapped around me at the same time. Kinda like I'm getting jacked and sucked at the same time. The wetter the better. Going deep feels good too.

When I cum and my balls are being sucked at the same time, it just blows my mind.

-Do you prefer your partner on their knees in front of you, laying in bed next to you, doing 69, etc.?
I'm one of the few (I'm assuming) who would rather give than receive, so I'd have to say 69 is best for me. It's harder for me to cum that way because I really get into giving oral and concentrate on that. I'd rather lick a woman than anything else

-Tell me (in your opinion) what differentiates a good blow job from a bad one (I assume you've all had both).
The only way a bj is bad for me is if it hurts. Either from teeth scraping or from not being wet enough. The best one I ever had was from a woman who was 25 years my senior when I was 31. (She's the one that started my love for older gals) She would alternate between sucking my cock and balls and licking/fingering my ass. When I was close to cumming, she'd suck my balls hard, slide in a finger and stroke me until I came on her face. I sometimes couldn't walk for ten minutes afterwards.
scottishbloke Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2005-08-19
44 year old heterosexual from Scotland
secretsecret said:

-Do you like blow jobs? (beleive it or not I hear there are some men that don't-so if you don't, why not?)

I am a big fan of blow jobs - probably too much lol

secretsecret said:

Always do. Is usually quite violet when it does!

secretsecret said:

Any contact is good contact

secretsecret said:

A wee tickle now and again does no harm!

secretsecret said:

Not too fussed so long as I can see them at it close up/

secretsecret said:

-Tell me (in your opinion) what diferentiates a good blow job from a bad one (I assume you've all had both).

I like it if it's a bit harsh sometimes, also making eye contact with the person sucking is superb. Hate it when teeth nip the side of my bell end (cut cock) - that really takes the heat out of things.
What a Mess!
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
Hmm. First off, I'd just like to say that I highly approve of women like secretsecret talking about giving blow jobs. wink

Yes, I like getting blown.

Usually, yes. It's very stimulating.

Not really, I'd rather she just go for the goal, if you know what I mean. Up and down strokes to get me to cum.

Ball play? No.

Whatever's most comfortable for her, but if I got to choose it would be either in bed between my legs, or the classic kneepad position. wink

Honestly, a good blowjob is one in which I cum. It's definitely the cliche where even a "bad" blowjob feels good -- except here the requirement is that I reach orgasm. If she's unskilled, or I'm unready, to the point where I can't cum, then it's a bad blowjob. Now, there's the matter of good versus amazing, which is a different thing altogether.
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
I will answer this question as soon as I can no longer touch myself by reading all the responses. wink
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

Well thanks for all the explanations guys, I will say I have learned a few tricks that I can't wait to try....

So anyone else like blow jobs???? Tell me how you like to be sucked.
Unregistered ?

There's one other thing I forgot to mention in my post. I think it's very exciting to have a woman in front of me on her knees, but I like it when she is all dressed up for the evening. Maybe comming home from a semi-formal evening out, and the woman gets on her knees and pulls out my cock and sucks me off while she is still in all her nice clothes... that's a real turn-on for me.
Doc
Unregistered ?

To toss in a variant note here...I'd rather suck cock than get sucked. Well then, how about if your partner doesn't have a cock to suck (my wife for instance). Unfortunately I have had the misfortune of having sex with women who all, with one exception (see below) were rather poor at the task. But of course that's obviously just one man's experience. The problems I've had are
1. Teeth getting involved. I really don't want to get chewed.
2. Not quitting fairly quickly after I cum. My cock gets quite tender after orgasm, and continued sucking turns a pleasurable experience into one into a painful one.

I did have a relationship with a woman who was an outstanding cocksucker. She didn't chew me or keep going after orgasm. Her great talent was that she was a real "sword swallower". She could do something with her epiglotis, I guess, so that my whole cock completetly disapeared into her mouth...and throat, because you could see changes in her throat from the outside. She was wonderful.

Unregistered ?

-Do you like blow jobs? Yes. I love having my cock in a nice warm mouth.

-Do you always, or can you, cum from being sucked? Sometimes but not always. Usually when a girl uses a combo of mouth and hand I can cum just about every time.

-Do you like your cock to be sucked, licked, stroked, nibbled, etc during? All the above. I enjoy not knowing what she's going to do next.

-Do you like your balls rubbed, licked, sucked, etc? I enjoy them being sucked on for a little while but not too long because I like the focus back up on the main part.

-Do you prefer your partner on their knees in front of you, laying in bed next to you, doing 69, etc.? I prefer having a woman on her knees in front of me because there is nothing sexier than a woman staring up at you while giving you head. 69 is fun too because you can be pleasuring both of you at the same time.

-Tell me (in your opinion) what diferentiates a good blow job from a bad one (I assume you've all had both). I think a good one is where the woman is really into it and you can tell that she's enjoying it. Hearing her moan once and a while is hot. Also doing more then just sucking, mix it up a little and lick up & down the entire shaft or suck on the balls a little. Bad ones are when the woman has no idea what she's doing and acts like she's scared of it. But I'm sure Secretsecret does an amazing job pleasing men and always leaves them satisfied.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I think this is a topic I've never seen before and it's great! It's wonderful to see all of the talk about how guys like their cock sucked. Just reading it all makes me wanna suck one! wink
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blow Jobs~how do you like to be sucked?