JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Panty sniffing...
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Do you or have you ever had an obsession with dirty,wet,worn panties.
I like tiny, small and sexy thongs and G-strings to whiff while I stroke my cock to the feminine creamy scent left in the material that was wedged tightly against the pussy of a girl I probably jack to any way. I like it when their crusty and dried, wet and warm anything as long as I can smell that pussy.
If it the panties of a girl I want to fuck anyway the panties are so handled carefully, every scent relished as I stroke my cock and cum fast!!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I have actually always wanted to sniff a pair of panties or a thong but the way i have fantasized about it is that I'd get them off a girl who was really wet, who I could watch rub her juices into them and then I'd get them to do as I please. I couldn't get off on just finding a pair and sniffing I don't think.
Unregistered ?

Whenever I go to someones house, and if their is a girl I would be living in that home, and if I think she is hot. I will always use the bathroom, in hopes they have dirty clothes around. I will look for panties to sniff. If it is a house where multiple females live, such as mother and daughter. I know how to.determine sometimes whose panties are the daughters, I look for the thongs and g-strings. And beat off, knowing shes in the next room. Only takes a few seconds, hard before or while looking for panties, stroke and whiff, I especially like having a few pairs to whiff, cum and out the door..
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
barrackubus said:
Do you or have you ever had an obsession with dirty,wet,worn panties.
I like tiny, small and sexy thongs and G-strings to whiff while I stroke my cock to the feminine creamy scent left in the material that was wedged tightly against the pussy of a girl I probably jack to any way. I like it when their crusty and dried, wet and warm anything as long as I can smell that pussy.
If it the panties of a girl I want to fuck anyway the panties are so handled carefully, every scent relished as I stroke my cock and cum fast!!

I do this as often as possible wink
Insatiable
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

It's very erotic to smell freshly worn panties. Although I don't make a habit of it, I have occassionally sniffed my gf's panties.
I also have a pair of my gf's panties which I like to wear and wank in, or stroke with.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Str8Guy_p0rnL0v3r said:
I have actually always wanted to sniff a pair of panties or a thong but the way i have fantasized about it is that I'd get them off a girl who was really wet, who I could watch rub her juices into them and then I'd get them to do as I please. I couldn't get off on just finding a pair and sniffing I don't think.

One afternoon, a good few years ago, i called into my friends and he was still at work on someones roof or somewhere, just his wife in. I had had 3somes with my mate and his wife on many occasions and i knew the signs that she was horny so i started stroking her breasts as we stood talking. I soon had my hand up her skirt and in her panties and giving her a good fingering, and rubbing her stiff clit. She had my cock in her hand stroking me. It didnt take long for me to cum into her hand just as she started to orgasm onto my fingers, she was soaking. When she calmed down she said she would have to change her wet panties, as i was going back offshore on the oilrigs in a couple of days i asked if i could have them, She then pulled them down and stepped out of them and rolled them up and put them in my pocket. Enjoy them was all she said as i left to pick my kids up from school. I had many a good sniff and wank into them both offshore and at home mmmmmmmm.............
i just love mutual wanking
Unregistered ?

Wow!!! Fucking hot!!
Unregistered ?

cuminmedude - FUCK YOU MAN!! haha, I'm jealous...That story sounds hot!! I need a woman like that in my life :p
Unregistered ?

I do it pretty much very day. Always on the look out for a new pair. Not just any one, i have to want them. If you get a good pair with that amazing pussy sweat smell still in them then I cum almost straight away.

I've moved on from underwear and do shoes, bags, socks, anything personal.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Str8Guy_p0rnL0v3r said:
cuminmedude - FUCK YOU MAN!! haha, I'm jealous...That story sounds hot!! I need a woman like that in my life :p

Str8guy that is so entirely true as it happened. We used to have same room sex as a 4some, and the most erotic sight ever was her lying on her front on the floor sucking her husband in just a pair of light blue panties snug on her ass and in stockings and suspenders. I was giving my wife a good licking as i watched them.
i just love mutual wanking
strokerbear55 Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2012-07-03
bisexual
I love to JO with my teen niece's dirty used panties

I am sniffing one pair now and stroking my cock with another

love to chat about panty sniffing/jacking on yahoo
drsteve4kink
popperjacker
Unregistered ?

barrackubus said:
Whenever I go to someones house, and if their is a girl I would be living in that home, and if I think she is hot. I will always use the bathroom, in hopes they have dirty clothes around. I will look for panties to sniff. If it is a house where multiple females live, such as mother and daughter. I know how to.determine sometimes whose panties are the daughters, I look for the thongs and g-strings. And beat off, knowing shes in the next room. Only takes a few seconds, hard before or while looking for panties, stroke and whiff, I especially like having a few pairs to whiff, cum and out the door..

Same here man....love those panties fresh off the body the best!
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
Most of my jack sessions are with panties. If I see my wife's dirty thongs or panties, I get hard and have to stroke. I sniff them and taste them. I always cum hard. My wife loves to hear these stories and she usually cums hard too.
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
I am also a long time panty sniffer since I used to sniff my sister's when we were teens. Now, I love to sniff the wives and daus of my buddies when I visit, then go talk with them, knowing that I now have the sweet odor of their wet pussy in my nose. I also love to sniff my dau's panties right after she takes them off for a shower...
Unregistered ?

Bump....
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Panty sniffing...