JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » VAGINA FOR A DAY!
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love my cock - I love wanking it and using it to fuck. But I often fantasize about what it would be like to have a vagina, just for a day, play with it a lot! and have it fucked hard by many huge dicks until it's dripping with wetness!

Does this turn anyone else on?

Simon
Add a reply Quote this post
Cut_shaved_clean Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-09-12
60 year old heterosexual from Burnley nr Manchester UK
I think most me have thought of having a sweet pussy and getting fucked and played with all day again and again, it would be great to tease cocks to the point of cumming with it and cumming all over cocks with it, yes that's a cool fantasy.

Dick Hard
Dick Hard, always ready always willing
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
IE-gal Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2012-04-29
43 year old curious from Southern California
Heck, I'd like to know what it's like to have a cock for a day! I'd be forever playing with it & watching it go from soft to hard, changing shapes & colors... How can you guys stand knowing it's there and not touch it?!?!?!?
I like to watch. If I can't watch I like to live vicariously through your stories! Be detailed!!
Unregistered ?

Well...I do touch it - quite alot! But the novelty of having a cunt to play with, and to experience what's it like to be fucked hard by a dick would be seriously fucking horny for me!

Simon
jenna53 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2009-09-26
74 year old
I have one to play with.
And I do EVERY day.
It's incredable I love it!
60 and still craves it
Unregistered ?

It would be interesting to see how everything feels for the opposite sex, however I would probably hurt myself by trying to eat myself out! But it would be fun and i would volenteer for that
Unregistered ?

I woul spend the whole day fingering myself and shafting myself with dildos. It would be a complete cunt-fuck-fest!

Si
Unregistered ?

IE-gal said:
Heck, I'd like to know what it's like to have a cock for a day! I'd be forever playing with it & watching it go from soft to hard, changing shapes & colors... How can you guys stand knowing it's there and not touch it?!?!?!?

we are forever playing with it. That's why we're here. LOL
Unregistered ?

IE-gal said:

agree!
Unregistered ?

smathewc said:
I love my cock - I love wanking it and using it to fuck. But I often fantasize about what it would be like to have a vagina, just for a day, play with it a lot! and have it fucked hard by many huge dicks until it's dripping with wetness!

Does this turn anyone else on?

FEMALE here. Look at my naked pussy pic. Imagine you have mine and Jill lol to it. I squirt a LOT!

Simon
tugga Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2006-02-05
56 year old bisexual from uk
I would love to have a cunt for a day. To be able to finger myself and feel it getting wet would be amazing, often think lasses have much better orgasms than us guys and would love to see how it compares to when we're shooting our spunk.
too much is never enough
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
69 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
I've always felt that women are the lucky ones, having that nice wet, warm vagina to slide their fingers(or whatever other cylindrical objects they choose) into and being able to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until they are so spent they collapse from blissful exhaustion and their fingers still inserted into their dripping swollen lips. Being able to taste their juices as they work themselves into a frenzy. Felling those gorgeous lips engorge with blood and their clits swell with excitement.

Yes it's wonderful having a cock to look at and play with, but I think I would be inclined to trade mine for a vagina for a while. I know what slipping my cock into a vagina feels like from my end, but it would be nice to feel a nice hard cock sliding into my vagina and the sensation of that warm cum squirting into you.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
kcjiz Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2010-01-24
80 year old curious from KC
Rabbit - I agree with you. If I could have a pussy for just a day I would probably spend all morning playing with it the way you described. Then I would get with a guy and have him eat me and fuck my brains out all afternoon. Finally, I would have to find a les and make out with her during the evening. I might end the day in a FMF 3-some. Do it all when you can!
Unregistered ?

Wouldn't mind having a vagina and wearing panties, or being able to transform into a girl.

I'd be a very busy girl LOL!

User posted image
PantyBoy51 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2015-10-18
30 year old curious male from Virginia
Everybody here so far has said just about everything that I would like to say, but it's always been a pretty hot fantasy for me to be able to swap for a day and see what it is like. You know how having sex feels from your end, but always want to know what it feels like on the other end. I'd say it's impossible to find a man who hasn't wondered what it would be like at least once in their lifetime.
Kik: PantyBoy51
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » VAGINA FOR A DAY!