JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » VAGINA FOR A DAY!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

PantyBoy51 said:
Everybody here so far has said just about everything that I would like to say, but it's always been a pretty hot fantasy for me to be able to swap for a day and see what it is like. You know how having sex feels from your end, but always want to know what it feels like on the other end. I'd say it's impossible to find a man who hasn't wondered what it would be like at least once in their lifetime.

I bet there would be a some men who see their female body in the mirror or love the way the vagina and sex feels as a woman and never go back to being a male. Ha
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Well it is the very attraction of the "opposite" that for the majority of us keeps us happy. I am happy to be as I am and enjoy the female attributes of another.
willywankit2 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-07-22
87 year old bisexual from honolulu
That dripping wetness you talk of is the natural lube "squalane" and can be bought in a bottle (e.g., Amazon). I'd like to hear of your experiences with it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
IE-gal said:
Heck, I'd like to know what it's like to have a cock for a day! I'd be forever playing with it & watching it go from soft to hard, changing shapes & colors... How can you guys stand knowing it's there and not touch it?!?!?!?

Don't worry, I play with it ALL the time!!strokestroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » VAGINA FOR A DAY!