JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fantasy Cybersex
Page: < prev  of 2  
snowblown Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-12-28
58 year old heterosexual
secret -

i have visited this site many times, but only joined today. part of the reason i joined was to possibly chat with anyone more than once. however, there is definitely something very exhilarating, naughty and erotic about a one off with a complete stranger. can i cum while cybering with someone i don't know - yes. can i cum with someone more than once without knowing them - yes. I come to this site to explore, masturbate, and imagine. that is the beauty of anonymity - i can be more of myself than i am in real life because there is no inhibition.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
And, naturally, Secret, when I go to shoot you a message, your inbox is full. Story o' my life. LOL
davestr8ker Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2006-04-11
heterosexual male from California
I can imagine all the horny messages in Secret's inbox.

I prefer anonymity, though an extended chat relationship is great. It's the fantasy that interests me. If you don't have a good imagination, it doesn't matter what set of gentalia you have.

I've had great chatting relationships ruined when the person has sent a pic. "Oh, that little noodle is what they are whackin around over there..." And then I can't get back into it cry And I feel bad for being so superficial, but there ya go.

Hey, I'm no adonis, myself, but I'd rather use my imagination about the equipment on the other end of the connection (unless you know you have a very photogenic genitalia.)

I'm a hypocrite, though, because I'm still thinking about a getting a cam to show off my cock. Everyone else seems to be into the cam thing.
Unregistered ?

I certainly can see where hot, anonymous cyber sex can be a turn on....no strings, no expectations.....but if I were to have an experience like that, to be purely anonymous (for me) it has to be a one time thing only.
troublemaker Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2007-01-15
50 year old from Jersey
I find it very hot to have one time anonymous cyber, but also enjoy chatting with that same person again and again, just picking up a little bit about them each time. After a while there looks actually dont matter so much because I just find their fantasies and desires totally turn me on.
care to watch?
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
One time opertunity cyber can be very exciting, but a cyber relationship over an extended time is much more intresting. You have the time to get to know the other person and how to turn them on and what they desire in cyber and how you can fufill that and It can still stay semi anonymous with no strings attached. Cyber sex is the safest and most fun you can have at the keyboard with you pants/panties down.
Stroker67 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2006-08-21
56 year old bisexual from Houston, TX
I, for one, have usually just had the occasional "cum and run" cry experiences. And ALL of them have been guys. And while it was enjoyable at the time, I still find myself wanting to have a more personal and meaningful cyber session, if anything like that is possible, with a regular "partner". Perhaps having a set day and time of the week that we might both be able to look forward to. Start out with some friendly chat and get to know one another and then, go from there. I have several fantasies that I would LOVE to share with the other members.
As I stated earlier, ALL of my cyber sessions have been with guys. I'd really like to share some of my fantasies with some of the female members on here.
So, while I still enjoy the occasional "cum and run", I think I would more interested in a more personal cyber session.
When all else fails, we can whip the horse's eyes. And make them sleep and cry.
jaycammer Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2007-01-04
74 year old curious from NorCal
cyber sex and a cam is over the top
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fantasy Cybersex