JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Chloe Grace Moretz ....
Page: of 2   next > 
cum4celebs12 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2012-09-26
34 year old
Love this little cock-tease ever since I saw her in Kick Ass.
Anyone else like her?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

She's definitely a beautiful girl, I'll say that much.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
She is underage and not allowed here. And really dude? You're calling a 13 year old girl a cock tease? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Oh, and you're banned forever.
I'm just a guy
gfpics1 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2012-07-25
35 year old
Didn't see the post.. not trying to be rude or anything, but would it be inaccurate of me to say that for all the crazy, weird, messed up stuff on this site (to say the least) to call anything, including underage, off limits or "what the f is wrong with you".. isn't that a bit hypocritical? And odd in itself?

Just for constructive conversation, felt it had to be said, please don't ban me, LOVE the site!
highly_excitable Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2012-03-03
42 year old from london
Interesting one this. I have to say I found her outfit in kicks as strangely alluring
jaxalot57 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-05-24
65 year old bisexual from mass
Well i see u boys have no problem with prison or being marked as a pedophile. Or just how F_____ wrong it is!!!!!
Cock of the walk
I fail to see how calling out somebody who is sexualizing a 13 year old is hypocritical.

gfpics1 said:
Didn't see the post.. not trying to be rude or anything, but would it be inaccurate of me to say that for all the crazy, weird, messed up stuff on this site (to say the least) to call anything, including underage, off limits or "what the f is wrong with you".. isn't that a bit hypocritical? And odd in itself?

Just for constructive conversation, felt it had to be said, please don't ban me, LOVE the site!
I'm just a guy
jerkin4celebs Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2012-09-27
32 year old
Ben get your facts straight she's 15 - nearly 16.

And after looking through some of the weird shit on this site this thread is actually quite tame.
Unregistered ?

jerkin4celebs said:
get your facts straight she's 15 - nearly 16.

This is a funny statement.

I'll admit that over 50% of the stuff I see on this site is not a turn-on for me - some if it bordering on just gross - however it's all legal. Doesn't matter how weird it is, if it doesn't involve sexualizing someone who is underage then you can't really compare it.
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I think gfpics1's use of the word hypocritical may not be correct. I think he's referring to the tone of your message. In my opinion it's unprofessional. Even people who have done something wrong deserve the courtesy of being told so in a polite way. It appears that this site has paid advertisers and because of that, the administrators should behave in a professional manner or risk losing the revenues from those advertisers.

Ben said:
I fail to see how calling out somebody who is sexualizing a 13 year old is hypocritical.
No heel is too high
Cock of the walk
jerkin4celebs said:
Ben get your facts straight she's 15 - nearly 16.

And after looking through some of the weird shit on this site this thread is actually quite tame.

My facts are sound. The people referencing her here are talking about her when she was in the movie "Kick Ass", where she was 13.
I'm just a guy
Cock of the walk
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be polie towards someone who is sexualizing a 13 year old girl and being very public and graphic about it.

luvheels said:
I think gfpics1's use of the word hypocritical may not be correct. I think he's referring to the tone of your message. In my opinion it's unprofessional. Even people who have done something wrong deserve the courtesy of being told so in a polite way. It appears that this site has paid advertisers and because of that, the administrators should behave in a professional manner or risk losing the revenues from those advertisers.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

I think any of the debate about at what age a girl is appropriate is, at least at this time, pointless. The law is the law, and I support all efforts by the board administrators/owners to keep this site in legal compliance. This is in the best interest of all of us.
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
It's my belief that as an administrator and moderator, your duty is to enforce the rules, not judge people. If you want to judge people, take off your moderator hat and feel free to do so.

Ben said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be polie towards someone who is sexualizing a 13 year old girl and being very public and graphic about it.
No heel is too high
gfpics1 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2012-07-25
35 year old
I'm not meaning to create an issue or anything. My simple point was, there's some crazy weird and sometimes gross stuff on here. To seperate underage girls from all that as f'ing sick, wrong or whatever, simply because its illegal, seems a bit odd, and misguided. Truth is its all in the same boat, odd strange and possibly gross to some. Illegal or not. (I would argue that some of the legal stuff is actually illegal, i.e. solicitation of wife pics etc lol). Just trying to bring some common sense and logic to it. That's all. Have a good day everyone.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Chloe Grace Moretz ....