JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Chloe Grace Moretz ....
Page: < prev  of 2  
gfpics1 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2012-07-25
35 year old
Ben said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be polie towards someone who is sexualizing a 13 year old girl and being very public and graphic about it.

But you will be polite and encourage someone who wants to give out pics of their wife for others to cum on, or those who want to jerk with others to pics of girls from our olympic team?
This is my point.. doesn't make any sense. If you wanna throw the illegal thing in there, fine, but, all are messed up haha. Just saying : )
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MMaryElizabeth Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2011-10-29
from Midwest
RE "your duty is to enforce the rules, not judge people."

I'm going to side with the moderator on this one, for a free site I'll offer BEN the option to moderate and judge to his hearts content. In this case anything less than blanket condemnation of the OP is a moral failure. Bravo to BEN. For any others taking any other position you are just flirting with being human failures.

mm
nothingatall Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2012-09-27
37 year old
jerkin4celebs said:
Ben get your facts straight she's 15 - nearly 16.

And after looking through some of the weird shit on this site this thread is actually quite tame.

Screw you dick head. She's not sixteen until next year, and underage is underage. All the pathetic pedos try to justify it by saying stuff like that. Sick assholes.

Never coming to this site again.
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I give up. My comments were in no way related to the subject of Chloe Moretz. It could have been about anything else. It has to do with the unprofessional behaviour of the site moderator and I feel that I made a logical, unemotional argument. Now it's all deteriorating into name-calling. I'm not sure if I really want to return here.
No heel is too high
Unregistered ?

Chloe......yummmmmm
Unregistered ?

Yes there is some different or weird stuff on this forum but the content of that material is 18+ like all discussions or material discussed here is. Chloe Grace Moretz is a talented actress or I should say child actress but she should not be discussed in a sexual manner that just isn't appropriate.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Chloe Grace Moretz ....