JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » after jerking off
Page: < prev  of 8  
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
When younger, I used to meticulously clean up the evidence, as I was fearful someone would discover my frequent habit. That continued through my marriage. Now, I just let it rip, and only clean up face, if it shoots that far. Where there are globs, I just rub it in my stomach and chest hair.

I wonder if I'm the only one at work walking around with dry cum on my stomach and pubes.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bimicluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2020-12-21
57 year old from bi-coastal usa
you are not alone....
wr richard1230
IceThePuck Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2021-02-28
28 year old heterosexual male from UK
when i was younger - at night I would lie face down in bed, slightly arch upwards sticking my ass in the air just to get enough room to stroke. Once i was ready to cum, Id aim it straight down so it collected in my boxers then id lay flat, on my front and feel the warm sticky mess spread all over my boxers.

Now, if im alone for the day, id still do the same and walk about the house in my boxers. i love feeling the sticky cum in my pants!

alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
I usually jack off into a handful of toilet paper or paper towel. If I shoot on my belly, I wipe it up.
Unregistered ?

it depends. If I'm jerking in bed, I just pull up my underwear and let it go. If I'm jerking at the computer, I usually lick it off my hand.
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I usually wipe up my cum. Usually I either shoot across the tile floor or up my belly and chest. Either way I wipe it up. Occasionally I cum in weird places. A few times I shot huge loads all across my steering wheel and car interior while driving and jacking off. I left it there for days and looked at it with fond memories. Finally had to get that cleaned up.
Fundriver11
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » after jerking off