JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » The slow art of sapphic seduction
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have a new apartment and a new roommate this semester. Mel's still with me, but Kelly has been replaced with my friend Jessica.

I've been chasing after Jessica since my first year up here. She's been slowly, ever so slowly, warming up. We went from a little grab ass goofing around, to kissing and dancing while out at the bars. But she'd been reluctant to do more.

Over this past summer I got her to make out with me a few times and some dry humping/fondling. (Mel had a little success on that front as well). After she moved in, she has watched Mel and I have sex a few times, but hasn't joined in yet.

Saturday night it was just the two of us and we ended up on the sofa making out. This time I got her shirt off and spent a nice long time playing with her breasts. As she got more turned on she started grinding against my leg. I went to undo her jeans, but she stopped me.

I decided I should up the ante on this. I undid the fly on my jeans, pulled them down low on my hips and then started fingering myself. I told her to watch and then kept up my attention on her nipples. Between her moans and comments, she was really enjoying it.

We did this for a while before she slipped a hand insider her own pants and started masturbating alongside me. We switched to kissing while we both played with our pussies.

I stopped as soon as I felt her start to tense and her breath getting short. I took hold of her hand and brought her fingers to my lips, licking and sucking on them. Then I reached down and started to finger her. She came very quickly after that, bucking against my hand and kissing me hard enough to cut my lip.

I held her for a while, still stroking and kissing her. After a while she slipped off my shirt and bra and started in on my breasts. She cupped my pussy in the palm of her hand, didn't enter me but she rubbed my lips until I climaxed. We stayed on the sofa for a long time, but ended up sleeping in our own beds.

Everything has been cool since, and she's been more prone to kiss me out of the blue and much more touching is going on. I'm pretty sure next time I'll be between those legs.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I'm torn between the obvious (and unsurprising) arousal of your depiction, and the utter disappointment at having to compete against someone with so much inside information wink

Thanks for this (and other) posts. Sigh.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Wow!!! - that description had me swelling instantly - I love to hear about a couple of gorgeous young women getting it on.
Reminds me of my young days when I first started playing around with my best mate before we ended up as life long jerk buddies.
Hope you both enjoy whatever you get up to - its so erotic - please tell us how it progresses.

Willycum
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm really loving the fact that Jessica has never slept with a girl before. I so want to be her first.
icurious12 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2012-05-14
58 year old
as much as i have stroked it to you and your stories candy i love this one the best i think maybe after you do let her know about jc and tell her how many guys have had loads of cum over you and her already strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
UK_Wanking Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2012-08-20
55 year old bisexual from Hobart, Tasmania
Excellent tale and well written, has me hard and wanking thanks :-)
zipzapabc Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2010-06-23
36 year old curious from New Jersey
Wow. I'm going to have to read some more of your stories!
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Candy, I hope you're not turned off by this because of my age but I want to tell you that your story brought my 68 year old cock to life and had it standing straight up in an instant. I'm eager for the sequel which I hope you'll share.

It must be this beautiful fall, midwest weather that makes your story even better. The chill in the air makes us want to cuddle and play.

Thanx for making my day.strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Still haven't sealed the deal so to speak, but I woke up this morning to find she'd crawled into bed beside me. Got a damn nice morning kiss too.
UK_Wanking Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2012-08-20
55 year old bisexual from Hobart, Tasmania
Oh you lucky little devil! Call me old fashioned but waking up with her in your bed sounds like you're making some progress!
Unregistered ?

It was nice. I'm waiting to talk to Mel and see if Jessica came in before or after she'd left for class this morning
jay_nadiah Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2011-09-18
30 year old bisexual from United Kingdom
oh god thats hot. good luck candy. wish i lived closer to you!
Unregistered ?

jay_nadiah said:
oh god thats hot. good luck candy. wish i lived closer to you!

as do I
Unregistered ?

update, Mel told Jessica to go in cuddle up with me yesterday morning.

I have the best GF ever.
Unregistered ?

half an hour until Jessica get's off work. I'm so trying for tonight to be the night.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » The slow art of sapphic seduction