JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jockstrap
Page: of 3   next > 
padickboy Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2012-08-09
65 year old curious from pennsylvania
who likes to wear a jockstrap ? how often ? when ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I have a fetish for jockstraps. I get a hardon as soon as I put one on. Just about as soon as I handle one actually.

It's all about wearing them for sex and masturbation with me. (Can't really wear for underwear or athletic support because of my hardon.) I shoot off in a strap a lot.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
yeh I love jockstraps. I wear them sometimes as underwear or just around the house.
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
I wear jockstraps all the time. I like to work out in just a strap. It's hot to see a guy working out and getting a hardon in a strap. I often use a dick hole strap for masturbation.
fyrestorme12 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2008-05-30
67 year old bisexual male from Brisbane, Australia
Mmmmmm! I'm like you. Anything to do with jockstraps gives me an instant hard on. For years I have pulled on a jockstrap to go cruisin for sex...to play with others...or to masturbate in the car or park or bush. If I cum when wanking it is usually into the strap. I love the feel of them...the sensations of my cock tenting out of the pouch and of my bare arse hanging out of the strap exposed. I know that any guy I meet who is wearing a strap will be on heat...and that he will recognize that I am too by the jockstrap I am wearing. I would love to share more with any jockstrap devotees. James (in Oz)
Jakebyker Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-09-08
64 year old from Ireland
i prefer total freedom. sitting here now after a shower and enjoying being nude
Unregistered ?

I've ditched the undies lately, going comando. Its great, just drop your drawers and your ready to stroke
Unregistered ?

Let's get some jockstrap pics up guys!
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
Like a lot of guys, I wear a jock when going to the gym, running etc. The built in pouch in a lot of shorts is just too loose to offer much support. However....I like to wear them with jeans and especially with a suit. I find it incredibly hot to wear a jock when traveling on a business trip and wearing a nice suit. Suit slacks are much looser than regular slacks and the feeling of the wool against my butt is amazing. Thankfully the support of the jock hides my hardon.
edger21 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2008-08-31
37 year old heterosexual
I've got a few jocks but really only wear them for running/working out. Makes for a decent bulge under sweats or bball shorts.
sandstroker Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2010-09-06
37 year old bisexual
I had a bunch for sports. And when I ran out of clean underwear while at college, I went to wearing my jocks. I really started liking how it felt under my jeans, I bought another, and another, and before too long, that is all I was wearing. And I kinda mean "all" I was wearing, I would wear nothing but a jock around the apartment we moved into. It would also surprise the girls when my jeans came off!
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
I love collecting and wearing jockstraps too. Have a collection of different brands mostly black jocks that I've gotten from different stores and online. Love checking out different stores for different jocks they have. Love shooting a load thru a black pouch and hanging out with other dudes in jocks. Anyone in hudson valley ny area?
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I cannot put one on without getting an immediate erection. I only wear one if I am going to jerk off in a cam chat room or if I am going to take some self pics to post. I have actually jerked off to my own pictures wearing the strap. Kind of strange. I need a buddy to get together with to take some jock pictures with. The one I want most is one of the buddy pulling the jock to the side as I am jerking him. Any takers???????
Unregistered ?

Yep, instant hardon when I pull on a strap. I've cum spontaneously from the feel of the ridges in the cup. Love 'em!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Jockstraps rock! I wear one as underwear sometimes and around the house very often. Love them! grin
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jockstrap