JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jockstrap
Page: < prev  of 3  
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
Regarding Tyler's comment about never having worn a jock. When I was in Jr. and Sr. High school we were supposed to wear a jock in gym class. A lot of us would sometimes wear our briefs under the gym shorts instead...modesty? embarrassment? who knows why. But, every couple of weeks the coach would do an "equipment" check. If you weren't wearing a jock you have to go put it on and then come back out to the gym and show the coach you had changed. Then he made you bend over and gave you a swat on the ass with a wooden paddle..not bare assed,,you got to pull your shorts back up first.. (late 60's, so it corporal punishment wasn't uncommon). Now that I think about it, it's a bit weird....having to drop your shorts and prove you were wearing a jock. I wonder if the coach was secretly getting off on it or something. Anyone else have this experience?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
travelinman1010 said:
A lot of us would sometimes wear our briefs under the gym shorts instead...modesty? embarrassment? who knows why.... Now that I think about it, it's a bit weird....having to drop your shorts and prove you were wearing a jock. I wonder if the coach was secretly getting off on it or something.

On gym class days in high school, i wore my jockstrap under my briefs under my pants all day at school. And i know why. Embarrassment. And i developed an instant jockstrap fetish from the moment my mom gave me my first one & i wore it. But until this year, i never told anyone, & was very relieved when i discovered just how many guys also have a jockstrap fetish.

So now looking back on the stories about jockstrap checks from other guys, i can't help but suspect that many "inspectors" had a sadistic jockstrap fetish themselves.

Though we were never "inspected", i fantasize about it, being taken into a private room...

The fact that a young guy like Tyler never wore one goes to show that the jockstrap fetish may have been for guys from a certain time period. Nowadays with all the athletic alternatives, like compression shorts for example and special undies that hold cups, the classic jockstrap is like a dying art. You used to see straps through the pants of football players all the time, and now you don't really anymore.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I don't understand thinking a jock strap is hot. I only wore one during gym class in junior and senior high school and during physical training in the military.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

plush said:
I don't understand thinking a jock strap is hot.

In some ways, to each his own, as we all have different fetishes.

Jockstraps are considered hot by some, baed on both appearance & how it feels wearing it. They are thought to accentuate the genitalia, while the rear straps ate thought to frame the exposed ass. The feel of the pouch cradling the genitalia to you body, while feeling the straps framing your ass. There's that feeling of unique exposure. It is considered to be a male undergarment not to be seen in public. And one can even consider it male lingerie
str8maturejerker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2005-10-08
bisexual male from Uk
Apparently, according to some research a few years back, jockstraps offer little or no actual support. I don't remember ever putting one on for sports but I do wear a jockstrap now to masturbate with, slipping it down just before orgasm.
Unregistered ?

Anyone like how I look in my jockstrap?
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
SmoothHardCock said:

Great looking profile pic man! Nice ass! Love the way those black ass straps frame and hug your ass.

I like the way the waistband and ass straps of a jockstrap outline the target.

str8maturejerker said:
Apparently, according to some research a few years back, jockstraps offer little or no actual support.

Aside from corralling your balls, if you get hit without a cop, it will still hurt
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
SmoothHardCock said:

He'll yeah? Can I slip my hand in there?
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
JockerBuddy Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2019-08-26
78 year old homosexual male from Lake County, OH
I used to wear a swimmer jockstrap or men's g-string to swim with friends in a nearby secluded river spot.
Schnid
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jockstrap