JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you ladies....
Page: of 1  
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
...Fantasize about guy's dicks often (if at all)? Like for example: you see this guy that you like, do you think about how his dick looks like, how would it feel sucking it, etc.? Just asking this question because I know that I fantasize about pussies of girls that I like, sometimes even when I am not single. I think that most guys are like that anyways.

Note: sorry for the language (i.e dick, pussy). If you want I'll change the words.

Thanks for all responses!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
We're all adults here, hun. Don't worry about the words you use unless they're VERY offensive (and we all usually know when to not use highly offensive words).

Yes, I do sometimes fantasize about a guy's cock.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I definitely do. Not all the time, but when I think a guy looks pretty hot in general, sure I imagine what his dick looks like too.
Unregistered ?

Yep!!

In real life if it's a cock I've seen or wanna see...hehe. In my online life, especially someone I've watched play on cam for me and enjoyed it. I have one in particular that I often think of sucking and fucking....thanks, now I'm thinking about it.
Unregistered ?

My ex girlfriend once told me she never usually fantasized about my dick, but about herself...really didn't know what to make of that, lol
Unregistered ?

there's definitely certain cocks i'll think about from time to time... particular pussys as well tho, probably even more actually. but nice cocks are def nice to think about! razz
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you ladies....