JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » str8 but want to jo another guy
Page: of 6   next > 
femaleaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2005-11-26
44 year old bisexual from cross plains, texas
i am attracted to girls,but thinkin about jacking another guys dick seems hot. am i the only one feeling this way?
hard txan jacking
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
femaleaddict said:
i am attracted to girls,but thinkin about jacking another guys dick seems hot. am i the only one feeling this way?

No way. All men probably feel that way at least once in their lives. Please don't think that you are abnormal.
bryan Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2009-04-18
54 year old heterosexual from Indiana
You are absolutely not alone. I'm str8 and married. I love to fantasize about gripping another dude's cock. I wonder how hard it feels and I also would like to feel it shoot. I have no interest in doing anything more a with a guy.
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
You really need to give it a try, I thought I was str8 until a guy at a nude beach asked if he could jack me off. Still don't know why but I let him amd loved it so much I ended up palying with his cock until we made each other cum
Novice Surfer
Unregistered ?

nah sounds like pretty much every guy.
i fantasize about that too, but then feel his hand slowly slide up to my head and pull it down and i finish him in my mouth!
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Absolutely not! Ther are loads of guys who feel the same as you - I am married, love women, but also enjoy being with a guy and doing mutual masturbation - it is so different from having sex with a woman. I believe 75% or more guys have a bisexual streak in them so why not enjoy your sexuality and do whatever turns you on.
Luv2bate Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2012-03-24
bisexual
Exactly. I recently tried the gloryholes at the adult bookstore. Now I'm addicted to sucking cock.
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
femaleaddict said:

No you are not the only onewinkI don't know what I missed or where I was hidingconfused but it seems in the last few years there has been an explosion of str8 men that want to and do jack off and suck other mensickeyeshot Myself I have received a few blow jobs from other malessmile but I have yet to enter the uncharted territory of stroking and sucking another man's penis strokestroke but I sure do think and fantasize about it quite oftencockconfusedamazed
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

I dont consider my self gay and am very happily married. However I too find the thought of stroking and sucking another cock a massive turn on.

Sites like this let me know I am not alone, which is great.

S
Unregistered ?

yeap me too!! love girls but really been wanting to jack another cock and have it cum all over my hand!!
Unregistered ?

There is just a certain sexual charge in the air when jacking with another dude - something about seeing it in person that makes it so much more exciting, sharing in that sexual experience!
scorpion_tail Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-03-14
from US
Did a circle jerk with four friends once after we spent the night bar hopping. It wasn't a gay thing at all. We were just drunk, horned up, and talking about it. Was so fucking hot to reach to the left and right and feel my bud's hard dicks and know they were feeling as good as I was.
Unregistered ?

I jacked off another guy, he jacked me, we did this countless times in our teens. We both got married and moved on but I do miss it.
Unregistered ?

Perfectly normal. I've had a jo pal in the past and would love to find another. It's great fun.
Unregistered ?

You should do what you desire, I shared my jacking off stories to my ex wife, made her hot. Chicks for some reason love to hear shit like that, just like we like girl on girl.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » str8 but want to jo another guy