JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masterbate And or being masterbated in a car
Page: < prev  of 2  
kamuishirou Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2012-09-23
46 year old curious male from CA
My girlfriend jerked me off in the car. She was feeling horny and reached over and started stroking me. I leaned back in the chair and started filming it. Didn't cum, but had great sex when we got home.

On our way to game night, one night, I rubbed her clit until she got off while driving. She had an awesome orgasm while driving late at night.

Fun times.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ezracarr Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-08-07
48 year old heterosexual from NH
I jerk off in my car often. Love stroking in semi-public
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My ex used to suck me when I was driving!! My wife jacks me off!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I've jerked off while driving a few times, always at night in light traffic. Lots of stationary mutual masturbation with my X, and a few times with an old jo buddy, once in the back seat of his parents car while his dad was driving.
Jack_Meoff55 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2012-11-01
74 year old bisexual from Washington, PA
In middle age I dated a woman who was into car play. She always drove and we would do trips of two hours or more, during which she would slowly stroke & massage my cock. It was heavenly! Like edging for two hours. By the time I came, my balls were swollen & tender, but the cum was HUGE! Sometimes I would play with her while she drove, which wasn't easy. I would try to make her cum and she would resist. Once she pulled off the road, I knew she was ready to give up and cum. It was amazing.
62 YO MWM
Unregistered ?

other way round for me
missus can be persuaded to drop her pants in passenger seat and gently wank herself off whilst i drive
overtaking lorries, and slowing down at the right moment, is an art i have perfected
shorty5354 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2012-10-02
69 year old bisexual from southern californa
gondo said:
I've jerked off while driving a few times, always at night in light traffic. Lots of stationary mutual masturbation with my X, and a few times with an old jo buddy, once in the back seat of his parents car while his dad was driving.
What did his dad think of you two jacking each other off as he drove?
Moviemaker Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2012-04-25
69 year old bisexual from South Africa
I did this often as a teen, and came so many times into a handkerchief to avoid too much mess to clean up. Huge turnon doing it while other drivers were passing, not knowing how hard and good my dick felt.
Later, my wife did me many times during long distance trips, going down on my dick and bringing me close to blowing my load. She then finished me off by hand. Amazing wank and cum then and she is still keen to repeat the performances.I'm not objecting!
saltycum Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-05-26
43 year old heterosexual from Missouri
I have masturbated while driving always wear a condom when I do this so there is no messstroke
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
I had a GF once whom I would masturbate while she was driving her SUV. I would wet the fingers of my left hand and slide them down inside her pants and panties to finger her. I watched her face as she watched the road. As she approached orgasm, her head tilted down slightly but she kept her eyes fixed on the road ahead. When she came, she gasped and shuddered, but kept her eyes on the road. I miss doing this: it was sexy and dangerous all at once.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masterbate And or being masterbated in a car