JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » guys and girls orgasms
Page: of 1  
uncutcollegeguy Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2009-04-24
36 year old
I've always wondered what girls' orgasms felt like compared to guys'. it's an interesting and kind of frustrating thing to ponder because there's no way to find out exactly what the opposite gender's orgasm feels like.

after pondering this for a long time and watching videos of girls and hearing them describe their orgasms I think I can imagine maybe what one of the differences is.

From the vids and girls' descriptions it seems like girls feel it deeper in their body, like more in the pelvic and stomach area, and it travels more throughout their whole body (I've heard it described as a wave that travels throughout the whole body, sounds amazing!). Same basic sensation I think as a guy, but just in a different, larger, deeper area, creating a different experience overall.

On the other hand it's different with guys, we feel it (based on my personal experience) in our penis reaching down to the pelvic muscles but not much anywhere else. granted you could say it feels good all over too, which it does, especially because of all the endorphins released when you cum and all the muscles tensing up all over your body. But it seems like that tingling orgasmic feeling is concentrated in a smaller area; an area more away from the body (it doesn't have the chance to spread out inside the body as much because it originates outside your body). (let me know if you would describe it differently guys)

do you think that makes sense? I'd love to hear some girls (and guys) thoughts on it too!

I'm not complaining or anything, I have some pretty good orgasms myself, lol, but sometimes I think they might be better (or at least quite different) for girls.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
I've had women tell me that their orgasms are more of a complete physical, mental and emotional experience. That their orgasms encompass their entire being and soul, especially when they're experiencing their 2nd, 3rd and so on orgasms.

I'd have to say for myself that my orgasms are an all physically encompassing experience, but not mental or emotional. Even though I've come and cum close to losing consciousness there's never been much of anything mental about it. Everything emanates from my pelvic region and my penis. My entire body tenses and shudders, my hips buck violently, my mind is completely out of the equation and it's almost as if my penis is the nerve center of my body up to and through my orgasm. After the pulsations in my pelvic and penile muscles subside and my ejaculating is complete I am physically spent, but mentally ready for another.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
FireDawg10 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2010-01-19
47 year old heterosexual from Pa
Just once I wish I could experience one of those female orgasms. Not only to compare the difference but to learn more about them and how to work with the women to make them better when I'm with them.

But to go with the only thing I know, the male one. As I get closer to cumming my balls will tighten up and the whole penis will enjoy that nice orgasm pleasure. That part feels great but the best feeling for me is to feel my cock fill with the cum and then feel it spurting out. Nothing like that feeling. The 1st cum is usually pretty damn good but the 2nd and 3rd ones are usually the most intense.
I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am!
Chicago69 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2012-06-01
49 year old curious from Chicago South
I've always wondered what people experienced when they had an anal orgasm.
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
There is evidence suggesting that guys who masturbate to orgasm before puberty actually experience female orgasms, and that hormonal changes during puberty change our orgasms to the typical male experience. I know that in my case, it seems to be true. I was truly multi-orgasmic before puberty, and could just keep going & going. My dry orgasms before puberty were far more intense & much longer lasting than my ejaculatory orgasms. They lasted for 30 seconds & they were full-body. I always experienced 3 or 4 in a row, with only a few seconds in between. If I kept going after that, I could repeat the entire experience over & over again until I could no longer handle it. Before puberty, my orgasmic response matched the female orgasmic response pattern in the graph below. To my dismay, all of that disappeared shortly after my first ejaculation, and my orgasms changed into the male orgasmic response.

User posted image

At least I was able to enjoy the wild multiples for 7 years before puberty kicked in & changed everything. smile

Any other guys have similar experiences?
Unregistered ?

What a hot thread. I love detailed descriptions of orgasm. By a certain technique I've been able to experience what seems to be a more female-like orgasm, less a jolt and more a warm wave flowing through me. A true orgasm is a total body experience.
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
Since I started masturbating around 7 with dry orgasms lasting until about 11, I can recall those experiences with reasonable detail. I know that at 7 or 8 I was simply interested in the pleasing feeling of my hard penis. I do recall how stretched out and tense my leg muscles would get as I came to orgasm back then. I would even get leg cramps if I stretched out too much...it was that intense. Once I reached puberty, that is when my sexual feelings and thoughts became very strong and I would fantasize about some of my class mates. By then I was into oral and those urges became part of my fantasies that cranked up the intensity. I tend to agree that preteen orgasms could be more like a female orgasm. Something I never would have thought about until this thread.
Tara-UK Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2013-11-27
heterosexual from England
uncutcollegeguy said:
From the vids and girls' descriptions it seems like girls feel it deeper in their body, like more in the pelvic and stomach area, and it travels more throughout their whole body (I've heard it described as a wave that travels throughout the whole body, sounds amazing!). Same basic sensation I think as a guy, but just in a different, larger, deeper area, creating a different experience overall.

I think, at least in my experience, that you have a very good description there. For me it is certainly a whole body experience - I am not sure how it compares to guys in that way, but it does move up my body. If it is particularly strong, I can feel it move up through my chest, and even my arms and legs will kind of... tingle, or numb.

A wave is a good description because, again in my experience anyway, it does feel like it moves - it isn't that my whole body feels something at once. Also, and this does sound very similar to guys, it certainly all starts in the, shall we say, expected area!

It is interesting what you say, Rabbit420, that women have told you their 2nd and 3rd are more powerful - I haven't necessarily found that to be the case, but obviously everybody is different. While I am certainly capable of more than one, I do find it can take a while to get there. Not through any fault of the person I am with, but because the first one will take so much out of me.

This is an interesting thread though - the first one I have really felt like getting involved with for a long time! I can say that the interest is certainly mutual, I would love to feel what it is like for a man to have an orgasm just once. Heck, I would just love to feel what it is like to have a penis. I just can't imagine what it is like to have something that... sticks out! Especially erections, I would love to know how that feels, and how it differs. I imagine it is the same for men, but I can find it so frustrating to know that I can do things to a guy that feel so good, and yet I don't *actually* know how they feel, and why they are so great!

marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Tara-UK said:
- I am not sure how it compares to guys in that way, but it does move up my body. If it is particularly strong, I can feel it move up through my chest, and even my arms and legs will kind of... tingle, or numb.
A wave is a good description because, again in my experience anyway, it does feel like it moves -
Heck, I would just love to feel what it is like to have a penis. I just can't imagine what it is like to have something that... sticks out! Especially erections, I would love to know how that feels, and how it differs.

This is an interesting thread though - the first one I have really felt like getting involved with for a long time!

Great comment !! As a man (with a penis) I can relate that I can tell when she is 'getting close' or 'on the path' because our movement kind of results in a 'sweet spot' feeling between the vagina and penis... so if I just stay in that moment and Don't Change Anything... my penis gets to feel the vagina turn very rigid and then warmly melt, or sometimes just melt. Feels like the wave has rolled, and it may well move on up the torso because that whole area is flushed and glowing. The waves do almost splash, sometimes leave both of us to paddle together in the wet spot grin
I would like to know if it feels greatly different to have an orgasm that way with just your major muscles moving, from when you masturbate with fine touch of hand and fingers. Probably your mindset is different, too.
And yes yes yes!! it's great to have a thread that I really feel like jumping in for the honest give and take. Seems like this used to happen more often here.
Lillysecret Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-04-02
37 year old heterosexual from Australia
I haven't really given it much thought but obviously male and female orgasms are different. Great thread by the way.

It is true, well from personal experience, that female orgasms spread through the whole body, sometimes even down to make your toes tingle, it is a pretty great experience! I find the second is even better but anything more actually a. Takes longer than usual and B. The orgasm isn't as good as the first two. Just me though! My whole lower stomach has a warmth spread, haha hence rosy cheeks afterwards as well!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
http://libertyinfinity.com/art/colorful-orgasm/Here's a link to art depiction of a woman's orgasm.

We'll see how long it stays linked.

Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » guys and girls orgasms