JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pushing Your Limits while Jacking Off
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

What is the most times anyone has jacked off in a single day? Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to really test your limits to really explore themselves and be able to cum several times throughout the day?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

after about 5 i get really tired, and its less thick cum and more water lol allways enjoy though wink
Unregistered ?

when i was in college i went 7 times in one day. now i go 2 or 3 hours at a time. feels great but my balls get sore towards the end.
Unregistered ?

im in my 40s and am hornier now than ever..i have to jack at least 3-4 times a day through the week and if im off work or weekend and alone ill go 10-12 times..
darkserp27 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2006-04-23
47 year old heterosexual from NYC
7 is probably my record, but I usually don't go beyond 4 these days.stroke Cock is definitely sore afterwards...usually have a skip a day or two to recover!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mikelee1988 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2012-09-05
34 year old curious from USA
4 or 5 is my max but usually just twice a day. I kinda like the soreness my balls feel afterward
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
When I was a kid, could just keep going & going, as I had no refractory period before puberty. 20 orgasms in a day was easy. I mostly lost my multi-orgasmic ability after I reached puberty & developed a refractory period, but it has always been relatively short. I'm now in my mid-50s, and I can still masturbate to orgasm 4-5 times per day if I wish, but I usually need at least a 1-2 hr break in between sessions unless I'm exceptionally horny. When I'm having sex with my g/f, I'm always ready to go again in about 15 minutes or so. I can sometimes just keep going & experience a second orgasm 5 minutes or so later. I usually can't do that when masturbating.

As far as suggestions - from what I've read, the length of our refractory period is pretty much beyond our control. A very few lucky guys have a very short or non-existent refractory period. At the other extreme, some guys need a day or more to recharge. For most guys, it's between 10 minutes & a few hours. In general, refractory periods increase as we age.

It is ejaculation that triggers the refractory period in guys - not orgasm. That's why many guys who masturbated before puberty & experienced dry orgasms report that they were truly multi-orgasmic like many women are, and that they lost the ability shortly after their first ejaculation.

Orgasm & ejaculation are separate functions in males. Some guys learn to separate the two and are able to enjoy multiple orgasms by delaying ejaculation until the last orgasm.
Unregistered ?

mikelee1988 said:
4 or 5 is my max but usually just twice a day. I kinda like the soreness my balls feel afterward

I also love that dull pain in my balls, Squeeze them some too to make it worse
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
My all-time record is 10, back when I was a horny squirt that could just stay home and masturbate all day. Nowadays I average 2-3 a day, up to double if I have extra time to myself.
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
I have had several 3 or 4 time days. I still get really horny at 61, maybe even more, and now I enjoy edging a lot more. I like to go for about 3 hours and then cum, the feeling is so intense! I may do another after that on a good day!
Nicknames: Freestyler
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I think 7 is my record, although. i did do 4 last week. Not bad for an old guy like me.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

only 5 times some days cockcockcock
i wish i could cum several times more!
always hard and horny! cockcockcock eyeshot
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
5 times is the most I've ever wanked and cum in a day. My cock wasn't shooting much cum by the 5th orgasm though
Proud to be called a wanker
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Three or four times is the most I can recall it started to get boring and I ran out of fantasies.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

I think 7 was probably the most, back in college, but I can do 3-4 easily these days. That said, by the 4th one, the cum is justs a few dribbles and my balls are aching.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pushing Your Limits while Jacking Off