JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » sharing cum with gf/wife
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anyone here likes or has shared cum with their gf/wife?
My gf was giving a blowjob and I came in her mouth she looked at me and smiled and without telling me she moved up to kiss me and shared my cum with me it was so hot... anyone else into this?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Love it. I had a girlfriend years ago that did to me what your girlfriend did to you. It turned us both on, so after that we started to share all the time. Unfortunately, nobody after her has shared with me.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Very erotic, especially if you her pussy juices in and on your mouth too. The mix is amazing.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
robhard210 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2012-10-20
33 year old curious
Hell yea... love a hot snowball with my girl. Had a gf surprise me once with a kiss after a bj as well, now love eating it straight out of her pussy too..

love to chat about cum eating here.
smerg Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2011-09-23
59 year old curious from upstate NY
i wish the wife would do this..not sure how to make it happen..may have to just kiss her quick after a BJ or maybe go down for creampie..
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
My wife also enjoys sucking a load out from my cock and then giving me it back in a hot deep kiss. Has been going on for years and enjoy it a lot and she still gets hot about me sharing my cum. I also have eaten my loads out from her pussy, loving the mix of pussy juice and cum. I also love seeing her lick her pussy juices off my cock and her fingers. I also had a gf on the side who got off sharing my cum with me.
Unregistered ?

Been there, done this. We both love it and think its hot. Adds excitement to the after oral makeout and fuck.
wombat36 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2007-08-07
43 year old curious male from Denver
I had a g/f that loved to do it by surprise. I think it really got her off to know she could give it back at any time. if she was sucking me off, I never knew whether she would gulp it down or I would.
Unregistered ?

love a suprise snowball
Unregistered ?

yea i dont know why its so hot... playing with the cum feeling her tongue her mouth full of cum... nothing better. what i wanna try now is creampie plus snowball hopefully she goes for it
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
As I have written in several previous blogs on this subject, I have shared my cum with a number of lovers. It began with a date in high school at the drive-in movies, through my 1st wife, then later my 2nd wife of 40 years who passed away in 2006, and two of her sisters and more recently two older women I have met and shared mouth filled cum with them. Let me comment, that I have never cum into any woman's mouth that didn't want it. With my wife and one of her sisters, they found that they really enjoyed having them cum into my mouth, and then me sharing it with them.
Dickguy
harv Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-10-03
73 year old curious
Would love to have my wife share my cum back to me. So far she has not been willing to do it and just swallows it down.
I have licked her creampie some but need her to tell me she wants it done. She usually will not but on occasion, needing me to encourage her, she will tell me to lick it. She pulls me away pretty quickly though.
I think a suitable amount of wine some night might facilitate these wishes?
Unregistered ?

wombat36 said:
I had a g/f that loved to do it by surprise. I think it really got her off to know she could give it back at any time. if she was sucking me off, I never knew whether she would gulp it down or I would.

That was my first experience, GF finished me off, I thought she swallowed, but she eased her way back up to me and kissed me, then we kissed deeper with tongue and she let my cum run out of her mouth into mine. I was shocked and completely turned on, we were making out hard, tongues intertwined, cum sloshing around in our mouths....so HOT!! I instantly got hard again and fucked her hard.
curiouscummer22 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-03-16
41 year old curious from Michigan, USA
I love sharing my cum w my now wife. Licking it off her tits and tight body and then sharing it with her is so hot. Still looking to try my first creampie. A surprise cum swap wd b super hot though she likes to see my cock cum so dont often cum in her mouth. I'll put that on my to-do list!
kik/tumblr/YIM name: cumslurp83
hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
dickguy said:
As I have written in several previous blogs on this subject, I have shared my cum with a number of lovers. It began with a date in high school at the drive-in movies, through my 1st wife, then later my 2nd wife of 40 years who passed away in 2006, and two of her sisters and more recently two older women I have met and shared mouth filled cum with them. Let me comment, that I have never cum into any woman's mouth that didn't want it. With my wife and one of her sisters, they found that they really enjoyed having them cum into my mouth, and then me sharing it with them.

Man I wish I have a sex life like yours 30-40 years from now
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » sharing cum with gf/wife