JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Got up early and went for a walk in a state forest. Found a nice secluded spot and rubbed one out in the cool are. Nothing like being one with nature.
Add a reply Quote this post
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've had several memorable self endorsed cums out in the outdoors. One was when I climbed up the ladder on an unmanned fire observation tower and dropped my shorts and shot a load off the observation deck, letting it fall off to the four winds. In the same area in northeastern Wisconsin, I was checking out a trout stream, the Wolf River, and crawled out onto a big flat rock in the stream, and jacked out a great load, which I pumped into the stream. I often if the fish ever got any of that.
Many years after that, my wife and I enjoyed camping and enjoying nature, in any way we could. We often found secure hide-a-ways where we could strip off and jump each others bones, or just as often, we would jack and jill each off for our pleasure. She loved to watch my wank my woodie and I've always said that a woman is at her best, when she is in the middle of an orgasm
Dickguy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Just being outdoors naked gets me hard every time!...eventually I'll always end-up stroking out a load like the following photo; Wood in the woods
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Would have liked to have come across you like that in the woods shavedwood!

shavedwood said:
Just being outdoors naked gets me hard every time!...eventually I'll always end-up stroking out a load like the following photo; Wood in the woods
Unregistered ?

Did a similar hike with the ex few years back. We found a spot off the path and I bent her over and fucked her from behind before she spun around to suck me off. smile
Unregistered ?

I used to live in a neighborhood that had a foot bridge crossing a creek next to hirise apartments. I would go there after dark when I figured there would be no other walkers and I jerked off sending my cum into the creek below and sometime it would cling to the bottom of the bridge.

Another spot after dark was a neighborhood baseball diamond far enough away from the street as to be safe from prying eyes. I woudl remove my pants and sit bare bottomed on the bench and shoot off into the grass.

Ah summer!!
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
i had a woman i used to meet at an area state forest and fuck. we would go in the woods, bend her over a fallen tree, or lay her down on it and i would straddle the log and fuck her. or we would meet at dark and do it in the parking lot. man i miss her
Unregistered ?

sounds hot coyote
Unregistered ?

My ex has gotten MUCH better at sex since the marriage
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
Just returned from 4 days on the secluded end of an island. Spent time walking the beach looking at shells and such but always seemed to end up rubbing one out. Great for the all over tan. Even rode the dinghy back to our boat naked. I'm sure I could be seen if anyone was looking. Can't wait to go back this time with another couple. Naked out doors is always great.
marriedguy Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-01-12
55 year old curious from SE, uk
My first time I made myself cum by wanking with my hand was outside at a scout camp when I was 13. I was desperate to cum and could not hump my mattress as i normally did as i was sharing a tent. so early one morning, i took myself and my raging hard on off into the woods and masturbated til i shot my load all over the floor. as you can imagine, there was no stopping me from then on! still love to jack off out doors when i can, brings back many happy memories.
Unregistered ?

I love masturbating outdoors. To be naked with the warm sun on my naked body gets me very hard and horny. But we've just had a lousy summer here in the UK so no opportunity this year to stroke in my favouite secluded spot in the nearby woods.
harv Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-10-03
73 year old curious
I am lucky enough to have a private back yard and love to sun naked and jerk off in the bright sun. I often fuck my ass with a dildo while doing this. The hot sun hitting my asshole is amazing.
Unregistered ?

in my backyard, at the beach at night nd camping too. pm me if u wanna chat a bout outdoors stuff
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
Man I love being naked outside. There's a clothing optional campground near where I live. Love going there and spending a weekend nude and doing everything in the open. stroke
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors