JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Being bad for the Holiday
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I'm a terrible person. I'm at my mom's for thanksgiving and despite all the promises to myself I've slipped right back into my bad habits.

Mom's got a new boyfriend (again). Like always she's got great taste in men, late 40's in good shape, got that whole sexy businessman thing going on big time.

Well I've been flirting with him pretty heavily when ever mom isn't around. At dinner last night I made sure I was sitting on the otherwise of him and kept letting my leg touch his. When I passed him in the hall this morning made sure to walk very close to him. He let his hand just slightly brushed my ass. I almost turned and grabbed him right there.

Like I said I'm a terrible person. But I just can't help myself around mom's bfs. I love knowing they are turned on by me.

I may cut this trip short and head back to my place, otherwise I'm sure I'm going to try to get him into bed.
Add a reply Quote this post
hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
Have u seen the tell-tale hard on yet?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
icurious12 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2012-05-14
58 year old
I dont know if i wish i was your moms bf or if im disappointed you didnt come to visit me for the holiday strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Being bad for the Holiday