JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

My wife and I were watching TV the other night and one of them commercials came on about phone sex, it was late of course and she looked at me and said "Honey, that's what we need to do, phone sex"...I said "You have a point, you have the voice for it no doubt"...she said "You have one of them voices a woman could snuggle up to, it's hot"...so we're thinking about it, has anyone done this? I know about going how to get in to it, have some legitimate websites, just not sure about going through with it, but personally, I find it very much a turn on to hear my wife talking dirty to strangers and hearing her talk about sex and saying things like "How big is your dick?"...I came in the shower thinking about that the other day...more money and enhance an already hot sex life
Add a reply Quote this post
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
I looked into it but didn't do it cuz I wasn't 18 at the time and it required a landline. My dad would freak. Anyway I'm legal now and I have my own phone. Would you share your web contacts with me? I love phone sex so it would be cool to get paid for it. Email is [email protected]. Thanks man.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cmax69 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2012-11-24
50 year old heterosexual from canada
I'd be up for her tell me how to wank and do her until i cum over her pics!
cmax69 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2012-11-24
50 year old heterosexual from canada
Unregistered ?

Yeah, I'd have to get the landline re-established, I got rid of it a few years ago, no sense in having it...but I heard the women can make some money...she jokingly said "I could give head for extra money"...I said "This is true, you are the best one out there"...we love to talk about how fun sex can be
jack-meoff Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2012-11-28
49 year old heterosexual from UK
Milfhubby said:
more money and enhance an already hot sex life

imo you should both give it a go, I cant remember ever seeing a chat line advertised where you can chat with a hetro couple. you stand make a small fortune.

what country do you reside in Milfhubby?
Phone Sex & Cam Addict
Unregistered ?

we live in the U.S.
Unregistered ?

cmax69 said:

Well that would be cool and I'm sure she'd be up to talking to you while you do that and she could tell you what I'd be doing to her while you two chat
thedude111 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-06-26
heterosexual from Arizona
There's actually free phone services with private rooms or rooms where many people are in. Obviously the private rooms are for just that, Jack n jill off. Plus you can allow others in to listen or join in the conversations. There's a lot to them, you can have your own room with a code number to get into and many things. I would guess there is a charge for having your own room all the time with a given name on it. But basically it is all free....
Jim
Page: of 1