JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever think about a sister in law sexually?
Page: < prev  of 21  
Unregistered ?

Luv2wachitsqrt said:
Oh hell yeah. I once, truly accidentally, walked in on my sister-in-law -brother's wife as she had just stepped out of the shower. Since she had just stepped out of the shower, there was no running water sound to alert me to the fact that there was anyone in the bathroom. Anyway, I opened the door and stepped right in, she had / has huge tits with large areola and nipples. She also sports a full bush. I just stood there for a moment, staring, until she yelled, what are you doing, get out of here! Ever since then, I have really wanted to dive into her.

That sounds so relatable to me, except I havent seen her naked in the flesh, just seen her photos on my brothers phone
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

My wife has two sisters, one older (41 y/o)than her and one younger(27y/o). The older one has been in too many fantasies I have lost count, the younger has been catching up over the past few years now she is out of her annoying phase lol.

Body types they are all different, oldest is more busty and curvy, wife slightly less busty and the youngest is slimmer with smaller tits. Something for every occasion as they say!

The oldest I have seen topless a couple of times and we actually made out a few times too, never went further which is probably a good thing.
Unregistered ?

Blow my load to my SIL (brothers missus) regularly, used to be Facebook photos but I was very fortunate to have found naked photos of her on my brothers phone which I now have on my phone, those 34DDs have got me wanking so much, if only she knew how much cum I have spilt wanking to her naked body, her fault for having such fuckable and suckable tits, if only I could have a go on them just once, guess photos of her playing with her tits will have to do. Her arse is amazing too, got a couple photos of her bending over bare arse shaking which makes me shiver with joy, the type of wank that makes your body shake because you are left so satisfied. Mmmmm
Unregistered ?

I actually jack off to my SIL a lot. When she comes to visit us I often raid her dirty clothes and sniff and stroke with her panties or yoga pants. My wife, SIL, and I went camping once. It rained the whole time and we all got really drunk one day. Before long we were all naked and the escapades began. I think about that trip a lot.
Luv2wachitsqrt Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2020-03-14
65 year old curious male from Missouri Ozarks
Oh, yeah. My brother's is a Texas gal with big ol' titties. She's gained a bit of weight the past few years, but she still looks good and when she was in her prime - whoa! I would love to motor boat those big ol' titties and tit fuck her and splooge all over her face.
Curious Country Boy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
joe769 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2019-04-21
60 year old curious male
All the time. She stayed with us recently and I managed to get a hot shower video of her. I've not stopped wanking since
Unregistered ?

my college gf kept me occupied with her younger sis and her hot mom.. it was a fun couple of years for fantasies haha
Unregistered ?

I wank over my SIL a lot and I don't even like her that much, but a great hate wank. She is quite pretty and a nice body. I have wanked while on the phone to her and house sat and wanked in her bed and panty draw ect
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
My wife's younger sister. She never used to really feature on my radar, she was not my usual type, pretty enough but quite heavy, compared with my wife and her other sister, who are both slim. That changed a few years back when we had to all cram into a family changing room at Center Parcs as it was so busy. She was trying to do that thing people, do when they want to take their swimming costume off under a large towel and was doing a pretty good job of it until her young daughter inadvertently tugged on the towel causing it to fall to the floor. I was naked under my towel at that point and if she hadn't have admonished her child so loudly I would not have turned round and seen her. My oh my, who would have thought she trimmed her bush so neatly and those heavy tits swinging free have kept me in wanks ever since. We all laughed it off but she knew I had an eyeful. I have to make do with wanking over clothed pics of her and the memory of that oh so fuckable body. I often dream of fucking her, usually when I am fucking my Mrs
Page: < prev  of 21  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever think about a sister in law sexually?