JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Anyone under 19 here?
Page: of 1  
Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
Just curious how much young blood we got pumpin through this sitesmile
I live to edge & goon
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Given the Terms of Service, the only people "under 19" on the site should be 18.
Truelfc Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2012-05-17
29 year old bisexual from UK
I am wink
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
No 18+ teenager, even though legal and within TOS, would have the patience to wait through all the "Internal Server Errors" on the site now.

I see that the "Staff" responds instantly to Terms of Service issues, but has been utterly silent for weeks about the website's current server problems.

So it's not like they haven't noticed. Their reply is simply "No Comment" I guess.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Hardrocker said:
No 18+ teenager, even though legal and within TOS, would have the patience to wait through all the "Internal Server Errors" on the site now.

I see that the "Staff" responds instantly to Terms of Service issues, but has been utterly silent for weeks about the website's current server problems.

So it's not like they haven't noticed. Their reply is simply "No Comment" I guess.

Not sure what you're talking about. Every time I check the site, it is working just fine. I did see it go down for a bit on December 24, I didn't have a lot of time to keep checking on it. I access the website just like everyone else.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

I am 19 wink
NEPAstroker Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-06-19
31 year old curious from PA
I'm 19 gunna be 20 next month stroke
http://nepastroker.tumblr.com/
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
Ben said:
Not sure what you're talking about. Every time I check the site, it is working just fine. I did see it go down for a bit on December 24, I didn't have a lot of time to keep checking on it. I access the website just like everyone else.

I'm not blaming you Ben for not having lots of time to keep checking on this. I was though a little annoyed about how quickly a moderator had felt the need to simply restate the 18+ rule, but had been completely silent about this server problem that members have been reporting since last summer.

Anyway, what I'm talking about, apart from longer server outages, are numerous short term (few minutes) outages, sometimes for dozens of times a day. On top of this is frequent really slow response time taking 30 seconds or more to load single pages. This often occurs just before the server goes down. All this is a real problem when you're trying to surf the site and make posts on the site for a couple of hours at a time, for example.

Lots of people have been reporting these problems. There are 14 posts about this in "Beta Discussion" on a thread from December 24, and a half dozen posts in "Coffee Shop" from December 18. There was also a post on the problem in Coffee Shop on August 25. So this has been going on a long time, but it's been really bad all this month. And lots of members have reported it. Maybe nothing can be done. But you should be aware that Jackinchat is getting really bad service from your web server provider. It just keeps randomly going down for varying periods of time, over and over and over. That's what I'm talking about.
PERPS Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2012-04-08
30 year old heterosexual
I'm 19. Been pumping out cum for a few years now!
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Anyone under 19 here?