JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet dreams
Page: of 2   next > 
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Would like to hear about them how many u had ?, and at how old ?.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Lol At 32 I still get them Wake up all wet I sleep in the nude and my sheets are all stained by me having wet orgasms in my sleep. First one was probably at 12 thought I wet the bed but it was my first orgasm
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Gosh haven't had those kinda dreams in ages. But do remember one where was sleeping over at a gal friends & woke up beside her with that wet feeling we know so well. Whatta mess. Not sure how/what happened exactly but of course knew what the big wet spot meant. By the time she woke up the sheet was dry but I'm guessing there may have been a tell-tale stain there if she looked closely.
its just sex
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Although I have been masturbating and cumming since I was about 12 years old, I cannot remember ever having a wet dream.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
js06877 said:
Although I have been masturbating and cumming since I was about 12 years old, I cannot remember ever having a wet dream.

I don't think I ever had one either. Plenty of wet patches on PJs,sheets,socks etc but they were hand-assisted. I think the fact that I was a habitual masturbator long before I could ejaculate meant that I never built up enough spunk for it to want to come out on its own.
Unregistered ?

I started having them when I was first able to ejaculate at the age of 13 (one year after I had begun masturbating)

I always hated them, 'cos they always woke me up, then I had to clean-up myself, my pyjamas and the sheets in the middle of the night, when all I wanted to do was sleep angry Then I had to find a dry part of the bed in which to get back to sleep!

I continued to have them regularly well into my 30s when I was married. But in the last 25 years they became less and less frequent. In fact, I bet it's 5 years since I last had one.

spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
I think I had 3 my whole life, all when I was 14/15. One I had in a tent while vacationing with family. I specifically was jacking off every day to avoid having that happen, but it did anyway.
Unregistered ?

tammysue said:
Lol At 32 I still get them Wake up all wet I sleep in the nude and my sheets are all stained by me having wet orgasms in my sleep. First one was probably at 12 thought I wet the bed but it was my first orgasm

Thats hot, ma'am. lol
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Had one when I was eightteen and in USMC boot camp. I was so tired after we hit the rack at night that it never occurred to me to try and stroke off.Never had one again as I took care of that situation myself.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
College24 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-10-03
36 year old homosexual from Pittsburgh
I have never had one...which kinda sucks.
jacker90 Amateur Jackinchatter

193 posts since 2012-05-10
47 year old heterosexual male from Europe
It was 11 for me for the first time. Now I don't have them. Maybe I jerk off too oftenwink
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
In my teen age years, I recall creaming my PJ's every once in a while, even though I jacked off a couple times a week, or my girlfriend and I would jack and jill each other in the drive-in movies about once a week. When I beganing wanking on a more frequent basis, the wet dreams ceased. After I was married my wife saw to it that I didn't have an over abundance of jizz to have any more wet dreams. I do recall one many years after that, when I was in the hospital one time, after some surgery, and shot a load on the hospital bed.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Probably never had I chance. I dunno. I've never had one. I've had dreams that I came, and did cum, but not what you would call as wet dream. There was always a hand or bedsheet or wife or something somehow involved.
Unregistered ?

I only have had 3 in my life. One about fucking Katie Price and the other was about sucking a guys cock as he sucks me and one about a threesome with a girl from college. They all took me by surprise but were the most vivid sexual dreams I've ever had. The feelings in them were amazing. Of course the orgasm in the dream is your orgasm in reality but it feels amazing.

I actually realised that if I don't cum in say 5 days (which is rare but has happened) I will have a wet dream. As far as I know it's the bodies way of getting rid of the old spunk for new spunk since it keeps making the stuff. I could be wrong so don't quote me on it! But that's why I started. Had my first at aged 21 and I'm 24 now.
Unregistered ?

I've had a few on occasion. First one when I was 13 or 14 and it was my first orgasm. I've had a few since then. Seems to happen mostly on the rare occasion where I don't jerk off for a week or more
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet dreams