JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Christian Masturbators
Page: < prev  of 19   next > 
angryanglo Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-09-18
52 year old heterosexual from baton rouge,la
i have a fetish for satanic nuns
ANGRYanglo
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nice to know there are other Christians who JO.
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
User posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I'm totally confused about masturbation and Christianity. I was raised in a Christian family with good, strong Christian beliefs. I was never given any guidance on masturbation, and when growing up, I regularly masturbated either on my own, with my friend across the street and even my sister. I always assumed it was just something we all do, but tend to keep as a dirty secret - due to our conditioning as a child that it's "dirty".
In later life, I made friends online with a Catholic guy of the same age group as me. He's happy to share naked pictures of our wives. He's also more than happy to chat to me about me masturbating to the photos of his wife, or discussing what we'd like to do with eachothers' wives. However, he admits that he never masturbates himself dues to his religious beliefs. He gets horny when we share photos and chat about our respective wives, he seems to like the fact that as we're chatting, I might have my cock in my hand stroking to his beautiful wife, but simply never submits to wanking himself.
I respect his views of course, but really can't make any sense of it.
picklepecker Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2014-08-18
73 year old curious from mid michigan
So how bad is it if somehow your buddies cock slipped into your sick while giving him the good old boy handstroke shake?grin
JackoSplat Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2015-08-05
heterosexual male from North Dakota
i was raised in a Christian home & heavily involved in the church still to this day... I LOVE jacking off
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Sadly many Christian faiths have found it possible to preach something made up entirely by their clergy.
As moderate Christian I have no qualms about masturbation , be it mutual, group or otherwise. I believe it's a healthy practice among men as well as something that strengthens male friendships along the way.
No cum is wasted.
OhioPastor Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2012-12-26
38 year old bisexual male from Ohio
It's great to see people interacting on this thread again! When I signed up here and started this thread almost exactly 4 years ago (this was my first post on the site), I had no thoughts that it would end up 18 pages long and that people would still be interacting on it all these years later. I figured I would get a few responses and that would be it. It just goes to show that sexuality and faith are both very important in people's lives and that not only are they not inclusive, but that they are inexorably linked. It also proves that while there will always be trolls that intelligent and respectful conversations about serious topics can happen here.

I'm proud to be a member here, am thankful for all of the people I have met and the friends that I have made, and I am glad that I was able to help people of faith who chat here not be afraid to discuss their sexuality as well as their religious beliefs.
Christian, Pastor, Masturbator
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Thank you OhioPastor for starting this thread and giving us all the opportunity to speak our minds on a subject so much a part of every man's being. Personally I'm grateful for sites like this. I have enjoyed reading the comments and also throwing in my two cents worth.
In reality I'd like to see more such threads regarding male sexuality .
Please don't be a stranger I for one would enjoy hearing more of your views as well.
No cum is wasted.
gbhl44 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2016-12-11
70 year old
i was born and raised a catholic, as was my wife. she is active in our parish -- assists at mass, teaches bible nullclass and earned a masters in theology recently.

i discovered about 2 years ago that my wife was cheating behind my back.

she usually cheats after mass on sundays, while i am at the office. she has no idea that i know about her cheating, but it is so exciting knowing that she is spreading her married catholic legs for another man behind my back.

i jerk off intensely every sunday when i know that they are together, and i imagine what he is doing to her.
denali Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2015-04-08
61 year old heterosexual
Fascinating thread
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
angryanglo said:
i have a fetish for satanic nuns

Just don't indulge that fetish on Flickr! I posted a few pics of nuns giving blowjobs on Flickr, and they shut my account down within a week. They let people post photos of kids interspersed with photos of nude adults in the same photostream, but post a nun giving head and they'll close your account. I wonder what the Flickr mods are thinking sometimes, but that's a rant for another thread.
Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
I'm a lifelong atheist but, during my teen years, my mates and I would slip into the local church and whack off a load into the baptismal font.laugh
My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073
skaterboy11982 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2010-02-01
41 year old heterosexual from Canada
hey any other christian bators into chatting - surfin chicks? into a few of the famous christian singers / celebs - message me here or at skaterboy11982 on skype
Strokes-2-Celebs Professional Jackinchatter

1807 posts since 2014-03-25
52 year old
Jackoff To Girls Next Door

null
Page: < prev  of 19   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Christian Masturbators