JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » DO MEN SUCK COCK BETTER THEN WOMEN
Page: < prev  of 3  
Terrybill Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-01-05
72 year old bisexual from Oxford, UK
Yes definitely. I was at an orgy like event. There were 3 girls and 10 men. The girls would suck up to three cocks at one time. One girl sucked me so hard to thank her I felt obliged to fuck her although my wife only let me go on condition I did not penetrate. She leaned right over the sofa back her head hanging down the back. Her legs were wide open and I penetrated her from behind. Although she had been fucked by.many hundreds of me my cock was so big and hard she felt much tighter than my wife ever had been although I had my wife as a virgin. I fucked this woman really hard. She moaned and groaned and was obviously enjoying my large cock. Later I was in a room with a girl and another guy. She was having a hard time getting him hard. I said do you want me to try. I looked at the guy and he did not know what to say. I just took him in my mouth and he had an enormous hard on in no time. I gave the guys now hard cock back to the girl. As I did so she said she was impressed with my technique.
Willy the big Cock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Adam715 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2006-12-15
62 year old bisexual from California
Always exceptions, but in general men are usually way better as sucking cock!
Terrybill Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-01-05
72 year old bisexual from Oxford, UK
My wife let me have sex with a handful of men recently. She was quite surprised how much we did, ie everything, considering we had just met on the day we had sex. But the first guy I had was an excellent sucker. My wife never does deep throat and he just swallowed my hole cock. I did the same for him; it was my f first time with a cock right down my throat. I had at this time only been sucked by my wife. Later I was deep throated by quite a lot of women again with my wife's full permission and help. My wife paid for it. The last guy I had was a creat sucker and ass fucker too. Funnily my wife does not mind if I suck and fuck men or am sucked by women. She does not like me fucking women. I consider sucking or being sucked the more intimate act but she just brushes that off. She does not like me eating cu m and swallowing. I have tried it twice and I love it.
Willy the big Cock
Unregistered ?

Focker said:
The answer is YES, without question, period.
I agree. I have had some fantastic blow jobs by chicks but guys know just how to make it out of this world.
fleshpumper Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2008-12-02
49 year old bisexual male from Wisconsin
I have had some women that give good head, however comparing between the best BJ i got from a woman and the best from a guy, the guys have always done far better at sucking dick. not saying that every BJ from every guy was awesome, a few were mediocre at best, its all about how much they really like doing it i guess..
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Until recently I could not have answered this question. I have gotten blowjobs from women all my life though recently I hit a run of women this summer who didnt want to suck me. Got horny a couple of weeks ago and went to the local peep show for a change of pace. It had glory holes. Intially I only let guys watch me stroke my cock but last week a guy begged and I put my cock through the hole. He sucked me for a solid 20 minutes hard. It was great. He left I pulled out and stroked some more and another guy came in and back in the hole my cock went this guy sucked me even better for well over a half an hour and then gagged on my cum as I drained into his throat. A few days ago I went back horny as hell. Long story short three decent blow jobs this time but none as good as the first two. Got a decent blow job from a woman I fucked yesterday but not great either. I think that it really depends, men or women, some have skills and others dont. I think that if the person is really into sucking cock then it can be great but its a crapshoot really.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

Yes, just the way women give better head to other women, than guys do. If you don't know that, you have never been sucked off by another guy.wink
Unregistered ?

I do have to say. that men have sucked my 7.5 inch cock the best. I love how my hard throbbing cock feels with a mans mouth wrapped around it. laying back, and watching a man working his mouth up and down my throbbing cock shaft. and to feel the head of my cock slide down a mans throat. a good man sucking my cock. beats any woman any day.
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
Yes, I have had 1 girlfriend who gave the best bj's that was 20yrs ago.(wish I still had her #) But guy's have given me great bj's by far. My wife does ok but I think she needs training from my old girlfriend as well as a 3 some with her!
Unregistered ?

Having had BJs from a number of men and women, its 50/50. There are accomplished suckers in both sexes - matter of luck in my experience.
Unregistered ?

From my experience the answer is yes... guys are generally better at cocksucking, probably because they know what they enjoy and we all have pretty much the same equipment. There have been a few outstanding female exceptions to this rule, however!
Unregistered ?

in my opinion women do it better boobs
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
I definitely think so. The best head ive ever had was from a guy. He made me cum harder than i ever have from a girl sucking my cock.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » DO MEN SUCK COCK BETTER THEN WOMEN