JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First fleshlight
Page: of 1  
Uk_WankAddict36 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2011-04-22
50 year old
Hi ppl,

Can someone advise as the best fleshlite to purchase for someone new to them? I don't want one that's going to cause me to orgasm in less than 5 mins. Ideally i'd be able to enjoy the pleasure of a fleshlite for at least 20 mins before having a really deep, intense orgasm.

Thanks
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Dang, I'd like to see that. I find men using fleshlights pretty sexy!
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
As an owner of the ribbed mouth version and no experience with other styles, I'll answer. This toy is VERY good.... it'll get you off good and quickly if you allow it. You'll have to work at adjusting the suction (yes you can do that with the cap at the bottom end) and really focusing on how you use it (what type of thrusting and how you use it on your cock) I've cum very quickly - or taken a lot longer, but it took some "work" to figure it out. Lube is a definite, but I assure you it's worth it!
Unregistered ?

Depends on a lot of things. The difference is in the textures. I really love the cyclone texture, but really depends on your taste, how big your cock is etc. So check a couple out. I chose the Eva Angelina fleshlight because she is one of my favorites and i love her worn out pussy. That one comes with a lotus texture so i ordered some textures with it, cyclone is my favprit till now. Like getnoff said, you also need the right feel with the suction, so try it out. Awesome toy and really a great sex toy with great results. It also outbests some of my sex partners. Nuff said.
UnderYourFeet Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2007-08-03
40 year old heterosexual
Recently I got the fleshjack Soda Gape. It's texture is supposed to increase your stamina and it works actually. It will definitely going to last more than 10 minutes, no matter the suction. It makes my cock head feel very sensitive, so basically you can go on for as long as you can take.

There also the tighter version of it, can't recall which one is right now. But I'm not sure if i recommend it, I can barely get my cock into mine.
Kinky enough???
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
When I want to last for a while, I use the stamina trainer and LOTS of lube. I can actvely hump it..almost continual thrusting, until I'm pantin and sweatin for over 30 min. To last longer, I stop thrusting and sometimes pull out for a minute,then re-lube and start fuckin again.
always jacking off
grneyzma Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2012-07-23
54 year old curious from western ma
I heard the Tenga is really good too....just bought one ...gonna try it out once my 'other' is out one day...
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I have the Stamina Training Unit and I luv it. although I cant usually last more than 5 minutes without cummin. But it feel great and that is what I was looking for.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

I have to alternate between the fleshlight and the hand in order not to cum so quick. My wife brought it for me last Father's Day, better then a tie any day .
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First fleshlight