JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being a cocksucker turns me on....
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
Oh, Troutdog, I'd love to be the one for you to enjoy sucking on. I'd love for you to take it as slow as you want, build me up, feeling my cock throbbing in your mouth, getting me close, then pausing to let us both catch our breath. Then repeat this over and over, building up each time, until I finally explode my delightful joy in your mouth.

Does it turn you on to give a married man this pleasure when you know his wife never does? If so, that is my case, and I'm wanting to be sucked so bad.

Loved your description.

troutdog said:
It is an incredible experience to Suck another Mans Cock. The idea that it is such a Taboo for a Man to Suck off another Man. Just makes it even more intense. Feeling His hard Cock respond between Your lips. The toughest thing is to slow down and enjoy it. Instead, its too easy to let Your mind spin in wild fantasy, as You Suck His Cock. Then suddenly and quickly His stiff Cock explodes in Your mouth. That is enjoyable, but its even more incredible to take Your time, and build the pleasure up slowly, several times before He eventually Cums.When He does Cum, take His load in Your mouth. Continue to Suck and lick Him through Climax. But be gentle. You know how sensitive Your Cock get after Climax. So tenderly Suck on His Cumming Cock till it goes limp. The idea of taking another Mans SPERM load into Your mouth is crazy cool. Taking His load of tasty Sperm into Your mouth is a beautiful experience. Your mouth filled with His Hot creamy Sperm. The Sperm that is intended to impregnate a Woman. Now You have a mouthful of His reproductive juices. Meant for reproduction, but You are tasting it and about to swallow it. Now look up and make eye contact with Him. Open Your mouth to show Him the load of Sperm He shot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
whisperinghot said:
I have to say, that it turns me on to know that I play with other guys's cocks and suck I mean, when I think of that, when I admit to being a cocksucker, I get hard. Anyone else know what I mean?

grin

Truely I do
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
Judacain Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2018-11-23
48 year old bisexual male from Atx
Me too baby give it to me I'll make cum all over my face in my mouth and on my ass when I suck your cock I like your balls Sniff and rim your ass until you cum all over my face in my mouth and on my ass oh yeah I love sucking big hard cocks
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
First (and only time so far) I tried sucking dick, it seemed a little strange to me. Then, when I described the experience to another JO buddy, it gave me a throbbing hard on, and I really want to try again.
Unregistered ?

As so many here I love sucking cock. I would rather suck than be sucked. The taboo as mentioned is another reason it is so exciting. I sucked so much cock growing up. It seemed all of us macho boys craved cock. The older boys I played sports with. I never spoke about the others to whom ever I was sucking. I always liked see a group of guys and knowing there were many of them that I had sucked and them me.
Unregistered ?

Absolutely love sucking cock so much I started having cock fun last year after being single for a while I thought why not ? And so glad I did too love kneeling down in front of a guy or guys and undoing their their belt and unzipping their trousers knowing in a few seconds their cock will be in my mouth - really glad Im a cocksucker and Im proud of it too
loftyc Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2018-11-21
81 year old bisexual male
i know what u mean, i luv to say im a cocksucking fag
Unregistered ?

WhitehawkWanderer said:
. . . Does it turn you on to give a married man this pleasure when you know his wife never does?

I've sucked off four of my married mates - they've always come back for more! stroke
Unregistered ?

I've never done it but really need to feel a cock in my mouth. Love the thought of being on my knees getting. my mouth used for another man to mske his cock feel good. Ultimate would be to suck my first cock in front of a woman I know. Not really bothered which as long as they watch me be a cocksucker.

One of these would do it for me.

https://unsee.cc/2f4402e1/
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
monkee said:
I've sucked off four of my married mates - they've always come back for more! stroke
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
Been sucking cock since my teens. Nothing hotter than a hard cock in my mouth. Running my tongue all around the head and taking it all the way down. Licking on a guys balls is hot too. The taste of precum is hot. Having the guy thrust into my mouth with his hard cock and then feeling his cock and balls pulse a hot load into my mouth gets me off every time. Haven't been with another man in a long time now and just writing this makes me want to suck a nice big hard cock. When I suck a hot stud, it gets me so hard and horny, lots of times I don't hardly have to touch my cock to get my nut.
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Love sucking cock
tikmz Skilled Jackinchatter

824 posts since 2014-01-20
63 year old bisexual male from Milwaukee
alanj said:
Been sucking cock since my teens. Nothing hotter than a hard cock in my mouth. Running my tongue all around the head and taking it all the way down. Licking on a guys balls is hot too. The taste of precum is hot. Having the guy thrust into my mouth with his hard cock and then feeling his cock and balls pulse a hot load into my mouth gets me off every time. Haven't been with another man in a long time now and just writing this makes me want to suck a nice big hard cock. When I suck a hot stud, it gets me so hard and horny, lots of times I don't hardly have to touch my cock to get my nut.

Packing and moving to Indiana. grin
Master Stroker
Unregistered ?

I love this thread. You guys are so sexy talking about love of being a cocksucker. Me too.
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
whisperinghot said:
I have to say, that it turns me on to know that I play with other guys's cocks and suck I mean, when I think of that, when I admit to being a cocksucker, I get hard. Anyone else know what I mean?
It is good to know of your activities and it makes me hard thinking about some one who would take my cock into their mouth for mutual pleasure. Especially if I could take part with movement.
grin
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being a cocksucker turns me on....