JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cockring advice
Page: of 1  
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Well, it's come to this!
I have erection problems, am told I may have a "venus leak", but I may want to try a cockring to hold blood in my erection.

So how do you size these things correctly, so that they work as needed without being so small, gangrene sets in on my cock and makes it fall off??

I can't really imagine walking into an adult store, whipping it out and choosing one......

So how is this done?

Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tastelondon Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-01-15
33 year old homosexual from San Diego
I know I got my off Amazon and it was three in a pack all different sizes. really cheap brand new and sealed
ImHung Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2011-08-16
55 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I have worn them for years. Its easy to size. Look online for a site that sells them and there will be instructions. You wrap a string around the base of your cock and balls then measure the string and there will be a chart for the size you need.
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Thanks for the responses!
For my use, I really need to retain blood in my cock.....placing the ring all the way around my balls seems less certain that just around my base. Not true??

No. Go around both. The fit will be great. You want the ring as close to your body as possible. There is a link in my profile to another site that I have alot of pics on several with a cockring.

http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings/products/imperial. This is the kind I have. A little expensive but you will have it forever. I love it.
Unregistered ?

Just bought a new Stainless steel cockring! I'm at work and just put it on, it feels pretty awesome, cock is hard and can feel precum dripping... plan to leave it on for the rest of the day and JO later... feels so naughty! wink
WifeHasBF Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2017-05-11
53 year old heterosexual male from Tennessee
So... you get a hard-on, put on the cock ring, then you stay hard? Do they really work that good? I have trouble maintaining erections after 10 minutes or so. What about orgasms? I have trouble achieving them already, will a cock ring make them more difficult to achieve? And after an orgasm, will you still stay hard, in case you still need to keep going for her, lol? How do you get those metal ones on after you are already hard?
Unregistered ?

You need to put the ring on before you get hard or it is impossible to do. You can get versions that have a snap connector which you can wrap around and fix when you are hard but I don't find they work as well. Best advice I was given was to use a silicone type. They are easier to get on as they stretch slightly and if you need to get them off but can't for any reason you can cut through them at home rather than taking a trip to A and E!
The only way you know how they will work for you is to try one out. A mate of mine can cum and stay hard until he shoots a second time but I lose my hard on after I have shot once - but it comes back quicker than without a ring on.
Unregistered ?

Ive tried the silicon ones, not a fan, this stainless steel one is awesome, ive been semi hard for 3 hours now... feels great!
littledk Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2013-09-03
80 year old curious from Tulsa, OK
Call me crazy but I would not put anything around my flaccid cock and balls that I could not easily get off in a hurry if the need arose. The only cock rings that I have ever used and ever will are of the stretchable variety that can be easily removed.
Daaave Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2015-02-03
from
deleted
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
littledk said:
Call me crazy but I would not put anything around my flaccid cock and balls that I could not easily get off in a hurry if the need arose. The only cock rings that I have ever used and ever will are of the stretchable variety that can be easily removed.

Right on mate! Using steel or hard plastic or any type of cock ring that doesn't have at least a little give in it can lead to serious problems. As a matter of fact confining your cock in any type of ring for hour after hour can cause damage. I use leather cock rings, easily adjustable, plenty of give and if properly cared for they last for years. But I would advise anyone not to try and maintain an erection for hours by using a ring so restrictive that it keeps the blood trapped in the shaft of your cock. But don't take my word for it, do a little research online...plenty of articles outlining the damage that can be caused by over restrictive cock rings...and the over use of any type of cock ring. Sure it's great to have a roaring, raging stiff cock....but damage nerves or blood flow and the best cock ring in the world won't help.
Spunk Drunk
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
I found triple cage cock fantastic
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Unregistered ?

I got a cheap silicone ring to try. I would advise you shave smooth as I did not! All in all a disaster and I had to get some scissors and cut it off (the ring that is)before I did any damage to myself - as the wife laughed her head off!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cockring advice