JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Curious about getting a facial
Page: of 4   next > 
handjob54 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2013-01-29
70 year old bisexual
I have jerked off on another guys face before , but I myself have never taken a load on the face . I have been very curious about it and often thought about me being down on my knees , and one or two guys standing in front of me . Just the thought of me having a cock in each hand , jerking them back and forth till they squirt all over my face makes me hot .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I did it to myself once just to see what it was like. The cum feels warm and heavy and stings when it gets in your eyes.
Unregistered ?

I gave a guy a huge load all over his face once.it was really a turn on standing above him stroking my hard cock as he sucked on my balls.it had to be one of the bigest loads I ever came.
SebastianThird Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-21
40 year old homosexual from Cape Town
it's an awesome sensation, feeling the hot warmth on your face (even better when you lick your lips!)..love the smell of fresh spunk too..damn, now i really want a facial!
addicted to jacking
Unregistered ?

I love it. When I am on my knees and the guys is jerking. I always open my mouth and tell keep telling him to shoot his load in my mouth but I usually chicken out and turn my face as he cums. I love the hot feel of the cum and the excitement of not knowing how much cum he will shoot and where. I can't help but go to the mirror and look. Do it!!!
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
The smell and the taste are really what gets me going when I get a facial. I always have my mouth wide open and get a few shots of cum in my tongue and sometimes a couple on my face. It was sooo hot I would love to get one right now
Unregistered ?

First time I milked a guys cum into my mouth was 3 years ago. I still jerk off thinking about that time. And there have been MANY loads since then!
Unregistered ?

I need a facial - anybody want to give me one?
Unregistered ?

I would often have my bud bust on my face, it's an amazing experience. Plus he would always edge the hell out of his cock so his loads were massive. There's something about taking a facial. It's hot to pretty much being their bitch when you get one.
Unregistered ?

Agree - I love to be the bitch and have a man cum all over my face. Although still prefer the load in my mouth.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Recently, at the bath house, I sucked off a man who splattered my face when he came. The fun part as walking back to the shower room with it all over my face and hair. I sure got a lot of lewd grins and comments which really turned me on. I can tell you that I was a very popular guy that day and received a few more. Going back soon for more splats eyeshot
Everyone needs a hobby.
Frisky75 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2012-04-27

why don't you put your face in front of this?
Unregistered ?

My buddy and i have given multiple facials over the years. It is intense. Do not get in the eyes as burns!!
Unregistered ?

Ill squirt on you face. grin
ok_guy Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2011-09-23
33 year old curious from oklahoma
glad I'm not the only one like this lol

recently I've really wanted someone to cum on my face

probably because I've watched so many facial videos. I want to be the one on my knees!
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Curious about getting a facial