JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Jerk off in store changing room
Page: of 1  
handjob54 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2013-01-29
69 year old bisexual
While I was at the mall the other day , I went into a department store to buy a pair of pants . I took a couple of styles into the changing room to try them on . When I got in I locked the door and started to remove my pants . After I got my pants off , I was standing in front of a full length mirror . Someone came into the changing room next to me ,and I reached down and started playing with my cock . I quickly whipped out my cock and started jerking .Jerking my cock in front of the mirror and having someone next to me , made me blow a big load all over the carpet . I never tryed on the pants , but plan on going back to a few changing rooms to jerk off .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Of course! Love mall store changing rooms, many are unisex, so you never know who can come in next to you. Also Walmart is a fav, cause you can bring in a bunch of clothes and grab a pair of sweet panties with little cartoons on them like Barbie, jizz into them, then walk out and out them back on the shelves.
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Love going into change rooms especially when they have full length mirrors. I'll take pants to try on but get totally naked in there. Jerkoff and get so hard not knowing who is in next room makes for big cum shots.
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
started jacking in changing rooms even before i started cumming. still enjoy it. somtehing about being naked and stroking so close to so many people gets me hard and gets me off
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
About a year ago, I was in a upscale department store and went to a changing room that happened to be unisex to try on some jeans. I was in the stall with the curtain pulled over...I happened to look out through a gap when i heard some voices and saw two teen girls coming in and going to the booth across from me. I got curious and looked out and noticed they hadn't closed their curtain over completely either. I saw one of the girls (brunnette) start to pull off her top and could see her in her bra at that point. She happened to look right through the gap at that time and must have noticed me as well. She pulled back and I couldn't see her but I heard her talking to her friend. As I continued to look, I saw the curtain open in their stall a bit and both were smiling at me..i then saw the brunette pull off her bra and flash me her tits. Her friend a blonde did the same but also unzipped her jeans and took them off showing me her thong. She said something to the brunette who also took off her jeans and did the same. The blonde then pointed at me and gestured to pull my curtain aside, which I did. The blonde then motioned to pull my pants down and as horny as I was, I did as she wanted. By now both girls were laughing and talking with each other...they obviously saw the bulge in my shorts. The blonde (obviously the wilder one) pointed to her panties and motioned that she was going to take them off but then pointed at me and mouthed take yours off first ...I had to see what would happen so I took off my shorts, now naked in the room with my hard cock exposed. Both girls stared at my exposed cock and the blonde started to make a jerking motion with her hand pointing towards me...I knew what she wanted so I took hold of my cock and started to stroke it for them as they looked on...the blonde then pulled her panties down to show me her bare pussy and i could hear her tell her friend to do it too...and she did. SO there I was stroking and looking at two hot girls showing me their pussies...I stroked for about a minute before I had to cum and made sure they could see me as I let loose with a nice load. Their eyes widened and they started to grin, giving me an "A-ok sign"...
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
When I was a store detective my female partner called me via radio at store closing as we checked all areas and fitting rooms. She stated" some guy masturbated on the fitting room mirror." I responded "how do you know what it was?" There was a long silence that followed.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

About 10 years ago my ex wife and I went to Vegas with another cpl and shared a room so there was no jerking and no fucking....anyway after our 4 th day drinking gambling parting etc i was soo horned we aall went to the mall in Vegas and I blasted a load in the bathroom at Neiman Marcus..not a changing room butbfuck yra lol. ..btw it was a private bathroom not public
Unregistered ?

Pretty hot stories...may just have to give this a go sometime
Unregistered ?

Best Story I've Ever Read In My 19 Year Old Life!
Unregistered ?

i like to do this, just wish i could find a mate to join me
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Excellent stories.Enjoy!strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Page: of 1