JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » milking machine????
Page: of 1  
electroguy Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-02-09
79 year old curious from vancouver canada
Hi from a newbie!
Has anyone ever used or owned a milking machine and if so can they give me some info. as to where I can purchase one and exactly what I would need.....I'm also very much into Estim and looking for a playpartner....live in the Vancouver area of Canada.Thanks.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
I have used milking machines for years and they work very well indeed if you use them properly with lots of lube in the teatcup used for masturbation.
Silicone lube is strongly recommended as it lasts longer.
You will need a vacuum pump with vacuum regulator and a good vacuum gauge to ensure that you have the right vacuum level.
Normal vacuum level is -44kPa or -33cm Hg or -13" Hg when using portable milking machines.
Then you need a milking machine that is in good working order if you are not skilled in repairing technical things.
The equipment you need can be bought used from farming auctions or via auctions sites ads or new from dairy farming suppliers and they may sometimes have used equipment for sale or give you tips on where you can buy it from.
I have also posted some info in the topics milking machine and using a milking machine on your dick
Melkmaschine
JackHandy Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2016-02-08
60 year old curious male
Melkmaschine said:
I have used milking machines for years and they work very well indeed if you use them properly with lots of lube in the teatcup used for masturbation.
Silicone lube is strongly recommended as it lasts longer.
You will need a vacuum pump with vacuum regulator and a good vacuum gauge to ensure that you have the right vacuum level.
Normal vacuum level is -40kPa or -33cm Hg or -13" Hg when using portable milking machines.
Then you need a milking machine that is in good working order if you are not skilled in repairing technical things.
The equipment you need can be bought used from farming auctions or via auctions sites ads or new from dairy farming suppliers and they may sometimes have used equipment for sale or give you tips on where you can buy it from.

Wow, thanks for the detailed info, almost makes want to rush out and buy one. Always been a fantasy of mine. A friend once said it is his fantasy also; to get a milking machine, a free weekend, a few crates of beer and 3 friends. Never could get that image out of my head.
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
Milking machines are just great for sexual stimulation
as they can be used for both men and women and
they offer a lot of opportunities for experiments !
Melkmaschine
Groupstroker22 Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2016-04-09
curious male
Wow these sounds really fun. Would love to test one out
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » milking machine????