JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » tribute or cum on
Page: of 1  
chbbylvr420 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2012-09-07
34 year old
my young chubby ex gf pm me on here or yahoo at ryan.zamora1
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota

A few years before my wife passed away, we enjoying looking and all the J/C daily postings. One day she came across the first one she has read, asking for a guy to shoot some cum on a photo of his wife. She asked me if would ever like to cum on the guys photo for him. I said "sure, if you jack me off and shoot it on the photo." So we did it and then wondered if that guy would like to decorate a photo of her and send it to us. So we sent his cum covered photo and a nice photo of my wife's 40DD tits. We never heard from them with either a "thanks" or reply to our photos. I hope he at least enjoyed the photos of her tits.
She was interested enough to give it another try and she jerked me off on another guys wife's photo, and we sent two photos of my wife this time, the same one of her boobs and another of her spread open pussy lips. That couple did answer us and was thrilled to do it and shot off on both of our photos. My wife Bibi, was excited for days, that some complete stranger had took the time to cum on her tits and pussy. She always wondered if his woman had jerked him off as we did, or is he did it himself. We never heard from that couple again, and we tried tributing with 3 or 4 other couples, but none of them ever replied.
After my wife passed away, I did not make any more tribute photos, but I might try it again one of these days.
Dickguy
strokinggun12 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-03-22
60 year old heterosexual
dickguy said:
A few years before my wife passed away, we enjoying looking and all the J/C daily postings. One day she came across the first one she has read, asking for a guy to shoot some cum on a photo of his wife. She asked me if would ever like to cum on the guys photo for him. I said "sure, if you jack me off and shoot it on the photo." So we did it and then wondered if that guy would like to decorate a photo of her and send it to us. So we sent his cum covered photo and a nice photo of my wife's 40DD tits. We never heard from them with either a "thanks" or reply to our photos. I hope he at least enjoyed the photos of her tits.
She was interested enough to give it another try and she jerked me off on another guys wife's photo, and we sent two photos of my wife this time, the same one of her boobs and another of her spread open pussy lips. That couple did answer us and was thrilled to do it and shot off on both of our photos. My wife Bibi, was excited for days, that some complete stranger had took the time to cum on her tits and pussy. She always wondered if his woman had jerked him off as we did, or is he did it himself. We never heard from that couple again, and we tried tributing with 3 or 4 other couples, but none of them ever replied.
After my wife passed away, I did not make any more tribute photos, but I might try it again one of these days.

Good luck dickguy. I hope you feel able to appreciate a woman again one day
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » tribute or cum on