JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Masturbation Fun
Page: of 2   next > 
chris666 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-11-08
curious from UK
How many guys like to wank infront of a mirror, I find it so hot to start with clothes on then strip off.
I love Masturbation and and trying new things, love Cyber with guys and emails on the subject
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love it! But also like to have sex infront of one too. My ex who was very self concious about his looks (even though he was gorgeous) had mirrors all over his bedroom, everytime he fucked me I would always look. Very erotic and kinkywink
spankin Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-01-20
46 year old from UK
yeah, love it as well! prefer to be naked tho
Unregistered ?

I do it all the time!!! somehow i feel like i have a better view
Unregistered ?

Wow! A thought just came to me... to be able to be behind a one way mirror watching any of you guys while youre jerking off and your not even knowing I'm there.... seeing you guys admiring yourselves. Geesh, that'd be hot! And masturbating myself watching you masturbate... omg!
taddy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-01-12
bisexual from Midwest usa
I started jerking off in the mirror at around 10 or 11, I have always love watching myself others.
troublemaker Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2007-01-15
50 year old from Jersey
Dont exactly know why, but I do love watching myself stroke in the mirror. It is very much a turn on. Also love the thought of Donna watching without me knowing smile
care to watch?
Unregistered ?

Donna said:
Wow! A thought just came to me... to be able to be behind a one way mirror watching any of you guys while youre jerking off and your not even knowing I'm there.... seeing you guys admiring yourselves. Geesh, that'd be hot! And masturbating myself watching you masturbate... omg!

WOOHOO! DOnna, I love your mind, girl! lol! HOTT!
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
Yeah I've been watching myself masturbate in the mirror ever since I started some 25 years ago when I was 12. I also like to video myself masturbating and then masturbate again watching them. It's kinky, but I love it!!
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
rightup4it Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2006-03-11
37 year old bisexual from Glasgow
must say watching myself in the mirror is a real turn on, u get so many different angles 2 view
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I also like to watch myself jackoff in the mirror. I especially like to myself when i cum. The look on my face and cum spurting and dripping down my cock is also what I like to see in myself.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

Always trying to take my masturbation to a higher level...using cock ring,eating my own cum yumm so delicious.Now my next level is I used hair removal cream all over my cock ,balls, ass crack and ass cheeks. Laying face down I can stroke my smooth ass and it feels great,can feel my cock throbbing in responce to the added stimulation.
chris666 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-11-08
curious from UK
Yep I also video myself wanking, then love to watch it, I have always found watching a guy or myself doing it a real turn on, I love xtube.
I love Masturbation and and trying new things, love Cyber with guys and emails on the subject
Unregistered ?

The more mirrors the better. I've done it between opposing mirrors, over mirrors, under mirrors, you name it. I even bought a full length mirror that pivots to any number of angles for maximum viewing pleasure. Give me a camera or a camcorder and it's even more fun.
Unregistered ?

hell yes i love jacking in the mirror...its the biggest turn on for me when i'm enjoying a hot jack session...i think it would be hot to phone or cam too with a guy who enjoys mirror sports to....
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Masturbation Fun