JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies, what do you think is...
Page: of 2   next > 
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
...the percentage of the female population that masturbates on a regular basis? I know that for us guys it's like 95%+. So I was just wondering whats it like for females?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Depends.. what does "regular basis" mean?
Website and Chatroom Administrator

38 year old heterosexual
To me regular basis just means habitualy. Like once a week, once a day, every other day, what have you.
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
heterosexual from USA
I regularly masturbate once or more every 2 weeks.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
probabbly the same number
Unregistered ?

it varies for me, but at least a few times a week... but often enough more. i can't help but think we girls do it a lot more than what people think we do. and for sure a lot more than what most ladies will admit to. i'd never admit i do in public... well i know this is 'public' i guess but i mean in public with people knowing who i am around where i live and around older adults who especially know who i am. but yea, like you guys... i'm sure a whole lot of girls masturbate but just keep it to themselves. what i'd like to know, coming from a pretty religious orientated area really, is just how many people (male and female) actually do it even tho it's supposed to be some great 'sin'? i think 99% of people are only human and masturbate whenever they feel like they should, but just claim to be holier than thou! Ha! I wonder how many people who come here are pretty religious but still jerk off or frig themselves? heehehe wink

38 year old heterosexual
Donna said:
it varies for me, but at least a few times a week... but often enough more. i can't help but think we girls do it a lot more than what people think we do. and for sure a lot more than what most ladies will admit to. i'd never admit i do in public... well i know this is 'public' i guess but i mean in public with people knowing who i am around where i live and around older adults who especially know who i am. but yea, like you guys... i'm sure a whole lot of girls masturbate but just keep it to themselves. what i'd like to know, coming from a pretty religious orientated area really, is just how many people (male and female) actually do it even tho it's supposed to be some great 'sin'? i think 99% of people are only human and masturbate whenever they feel like they should, but just claim to be holier than thou! Ha! I wonder how many people who come here are pretty religious but still jerk off or frig themselves? heehehe wink

Yea, I think you are right. Even this site has many more guys than girls. Thats what I have always thought. You ladies are just much less open about it, but you do it just as often as guys do. I mean if I had a clit I would play with it as often as I can, lol. I mean think about it. You ladies have that organ just for sexual pleasure, it has no other purpose.
Unregistered ?

Yikes. Now I feel like I'm "abnormal." I usually do it every day. Sometimes I skip a day or two, and most often I do it more than once a day.

I am interested to read more answers!
Unregistered ?

well don't feel "abnormal" starfish, i'll go thru periods when i will everyday too smile
and oh my gosh, speaking of periods... especially close to my period i'm always real horny and doing it razz
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
heterosexual from USA
I'm usually most horny AFTER my period. Usually I'd rather have sex with my husband than masturbate. I might be forgetting all the times that he and I masturbated together though.
Unregistered ?

Yes- I'm the same way; I think we are just made that way. I want it the most right after my period. I also would much rather make love with my husband than do it for myself. I have a very high sex drive though, so I often satisfy myself in between!
Unregistered ?

I think the women on this site are obviously more open to the idea of masturbation, or at least we admit it. I have one friend that NEVER plays with herself....yep, never and I know she's telling the truth! For me, probably a couple times a week on average...sometimes all in one day if I'm having a particularly good online day...hehe.

So if you want a general % guess, for "all" women, with a general "regular basis".....I'd say 40%....
Unregistered ?

I think (and ladies do not take this the wrong way) there may be a higher percentage of women who are prudish. Men have this animal lusty desire thing going on it's in our nature, women need to feel the emotional connection, not all the time, women occasionally want to just get it on and get down to business in animal mode as well but less often than men for sure, and less of them. So just based on how we are wired I'd say that would be where the higher percentage of men vs women in the spanking and stroking department comes in.

In case you didn't know another little fact of trivia.. it is a fact that men cannot contract mad cow disease...

I't because we are pigs ;oP
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
heterosexual from USA
Well, society has been telling women for years that they must be pure and not touch themselves and be chaste. Women are finally getting around to exploring their own bodies and understanding that it's okay and pleasurable to masturbate. Some women think otherwise and don't masturbate. That's just the way it goes I guess.

38 year old heterosexual
Wow, seems kinda low to me.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies, what do you think is...