JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Balls
Page: of 21   next > 
Unregistered ?

How many of you guys give your balls attention while jacking off? Do you prefer to rub, squeeze, pull, scratch etc?

I'm asking, because I see some men (on cam) totally ignore their balls, so I just wondered how many of you actually play with them too. Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Occasionally, while stroking my cock, I'll use my other hand to play with my ball sac....just lightly fondling my balls. But I don't play with them much with my hand. If I'm using a vibrator, I often apply it at the base of my cock and move it back over my balls and perineum.

But generally, the cock is where the action is for me. My balls get very little attention.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
justadirtyolman Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2006-05-25
65 year old heterosexual from oklahoma
well as an amateur if my balls tighen up i will pull on them to loosen them up, but if someone is helping me i love them to play with my balls
stroke it til it hurts
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I like it when my balls are pulled close to my body just before the moment of release, my scrotum all tight and hard.
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

I like to very lightly carress my balls as I jack. The tingling is highly erotic and enhances the arousal. I also like to very gently cup and squeeze them sometimes, but the fingertip carresses are best.
troublemaker Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2007-01-15
50 year old from Jersey
If I dont have on a cock ring, then I do enjoy cupping, or caressing my balls as I stroke. I will usually do this on and off while stroking until they start to pull tight and I am about to explode. With a cock ring, I dont find the need to touch my balls as much. And of course using a vibe against the base of my cock and balls is also very fun.
care to watch?
SexyJack Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2007-01-04
68 year old bisexual from Toledo, Ohio
I love to play with my balls and as I'm strocking my cock. I like to cup, caress, and pull on my balls. I'll do any thing the person wants me to do while I'm on the webcam. stroke
SexyJack
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I play with mine sometimes, but it feels much better when my wife does it for me
I'm just a guy
stanley57 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-07-28
51 year old heterosexual from Chicago, illinois
I play with mine all the time. Luv to pull on them, just rub them and squeeze them. It feels so good.
fiveinchnick Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2006-09-18
65 year old bisexual
I tend to play with my balls when I start jacking, just rolling them around in my hand or a few gentle squeezes and pulls. As I jack they tend to tighten up and I concentrate more on my cock and anus. But often, just before I cum, I encircle them between my thumb and forefinger and pull them hard down; this gives me much more intense orgasms.
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
I've noticed I play with them a bit more now than in the past, but really love it when my wife plays with them. She won't let me cum in her mouth, so one of the best orgasms I've had was when she finished my off with her hand while licking and sucking my balls.
Unregistered ?

hard40 said:
I like to very lightly carress my balls as I jack. The tingling is highly erotic and enhances the arousal. I also like to very gently cup and squeeze them sometimes, but the fingertip carresses are best.

Similar here and talking of cupping, I've found it a real sensation to stand at the bathroom sink and rest your balls over the rim. Apply a bit of pressure while you j/o. I really get to feel them work, squeezing tight just before I cum, kind of makes my ears tingle.
lovetojerk Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-01-01
34 year old homosexual from St. Louis, MO, USA
Ya I fondle my balls every time with my middle finger out that plays with my anus.
I would love to trade pics w/ you
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
I just rub them from time to time during a jerking session for sure
kuponuts Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-01-28
42 year old curious from Chicago, IL
Since my balls aren't as erogenous as my foreskin or my nipples, I usually don't play with them. Nevertheless, I have deviated from my normal routine of ignoring them to rub and squeeze them while I take a break from stroking and just letting my hard cock stand there in it's erected glory.
Page: of 21   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Balls