JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Balls
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Sometimes, yeah...I do. No special technique...I'll just lightly rub them a bit when I do. Sometimes I'll do it while jacking simultaneously, but more often than not, it allows for a pleasurable sensation while I'm giving my shaft a short break.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sam24ie Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2007-01-12
45 year old heterosexual
I like to give my balls some attention too so i like to rub and squeeze them
horny_but_nice Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2006-11-03
37 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Australia
i love to just touch my balls gently.

sometimes i like to get on all-fours and let the hang down on my shaft.

and I love it when other ppl touch my balls!
Unregistered ?

Balls are so interesting really. I had a friend who just sat still with his legs spread apart so I could see his cock and balls reall good and he told me to just watch. I did and his balls would move and sort of roll around inside his sack and his balls and sack would just sort of expand and contract over a period of time. It amazed me how much balls will move just all by themselves. It was sooo kewl! His cock would jerk and twitch around too which made it all the more sexy looking.
Unregistered ?

dont normally give them any thought while im stroking, sometimes tug on them when i remeber that the little chaps are there
Unregistered ?

Donna said:
Balls are so interesting really. I had a friend who just sat still with his legs spread apart so I could see his cock and balls reall good and he told me to just watch. I did and his balls would move and sort of roll around inside his sack and his balls and sack would just sort of expand and contract over a period of time. It amazed me how much balls will move just all by themselves. It was sooo kewl! His cock would jerk and twitch around too which made it all the more sexy looking.

That is cool; I've watched and shown others mine do that too. I just don't know how his cock wasn't doing jumping jacks considering he got to have you just watch and check out his equipment, Donna! wink
lakeb45 Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2005-09-12
46 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I always hold and rub my balls w/ my left hand while i stroke w/ my right. i have always held them while jackin off. it feels so good.
Take off your pants and jacket.
rightup4it Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2006-03-11
37 year old bisexual from Glasgow
sumtimes i give them a tug now and again, but jst love the feellin of them bouncin up and dwn, wen im havin a gd wank
Unregistered ?

i love a great handjob or blowjob but if the girl plays with my balls it just skyrockets cuz it feels so fucking good especially with a gently squeeze as u cum
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
rightup4it said:
jst love the feellin of them bouncin up and dwn, wen im havin a gd wank

I know what you mean. I sometimes but a band around mine so they really bounce up and down when I wank but I often just stroke them or squeeze them quite hard with one hand while I'm wanking with the other. It seems to makes me cum harder if I've stimulated my balls as well as my cock
Proud to be called a wanker
JIMJ Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2006-02-05
76 year old bisexual from Joliet ILL
MY Wife likes to gently suck on my sack and toung the middle of my balls very gently makes me almost shoot my load just from her massageing my balls with her and toung and gently sucking the bottom of the sack. mmmmmmmm shit
Unregistered ?

They need some good attention, from time-to-time. lol
Unregistered ?

i massaged em nd bounce em up and down lightly while i stroke my cock
Unregistered ?

I like to gently fondle my balls while I masturbate. I like to massage them lightly with my fingertips while working the base of my cock with my thumb. Stoking the full length of my cock with my other hand.

When stroking for a partner who likes to watch, I enjoy wearing a cock ring and letting my partner play with my balls while I stroke for them. I especially like having my balls gently sucked while I masturbate.

Self play or that of a partner, I get better orgasms when there is ball play along with the mastrubation.

Balls are just as much a part of male genitals as cocks and I think they should get their fair share of attention. The reward can be a spectacular orgasm.
Unregistered ?

Balls really turn me on. I love to look at them and fondle them. I love pics of guys masturbating, and not only get turned on by their cocks, but get horny looking at their balls. A couple of times I've even jacked off to a close up of a set of extra sexy balls.
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Balls