JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone check out dudes at the urinal or in the lockerroom?
Page: of 3   next > 
huskyjerker Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2012-12-29
43 year old
I love sneaking a peek at the guy pissing next to me at the urinal. And checkin out the competition in the lockerroom. Always worried about getting caught though. ANyone have similar experiences? or know of some good vids of pic sites to see that kinds of thing?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I would if I ever got the opportunity. grin
jiggy852 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2012-12-12
36 year old
I always make it a point to take a leak in public bathrooms. I tend to make sure people have a view of me
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
Me too... I think it's pretty common actually, we just don't always admit it, face it guys, we're all curious about the competition! I always check out whats happening, especially in the locker room where it is usually much easier and less risky than at a urinal. Of course the towel dance that so many are doing today in locker rooms(I just don't get it) really makes it tough! lol
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Oh yes I have always tried to sneak a peek when at the urn ail. So many of the newer restrooms have little wall divider between the stand up urninals and it makes it harder to get a good looks unless the fellow on either side of you let's you have a peek as he's getting ready to take a whizz . But yes it's a fun and exciting thing to try and do, I have seen some pretty nice size cocks before.
Now as far as the shower concerned only did the showing in high school PE class it was a mandatory thing back then, so many cocks back then was small like mine, but the bigger guys love showing them off for sure, it didn't help that the water was always freezing cold because the girls alway had their class before us guys did and the water was very very cold. An cold water and warm cocks don't mix very well.
Carpntr
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Urinals, no. Locker rooms then yes and for as long as I remember. Always nice to see and be seen.
uk_sharethefun Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2011-09-20
52 year old male from Hereford/W Mids/Wales - freq London/Essex
When I'm in a rush and just having a pee, no. When I'm in changing room at gym/pool etc then yes - always interested and happy for other guys to see me. And led to an interesting conversation with a work colleague over his jealousy of my ballsack and mine over thickness of his dick. Completely non sexual and fun between good mates. But I always respect those who are clearly not comfortable with nudity and let them have their privacy.
PM me for details of UK Wankers group on Telegram
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
was deer hunting a couple years ago with a friend
we both had been drinking a lot and had to piss. kinda just turned our backs to each othe and did our thing
he was still doing his thing when i turned around, my jaw dropped when i saw him looked like he was as big around as my arm.

and have to say it was enjoyabale to see
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
yes, when there are no partitions between the urinals, I'll look over at the guy next to me pissin if I feel hes okay with it, like seein how big he is and check out his underwear
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
I tend to believe most guys look as we are competitive and like to know what other guys have in their pants. I've gotten to where I stand back a little giving anyone that wants a peek a chance to see mine. It makes taking a piss more exciting knowing someone got a look at my dick.
rory Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2010-10-26
33 year old bisexual male from usa
I often try to sneak a peek at a urinal, if the dude standing next to me is somewhat attractive and near my age. And I've caught a few dudes checking me out too.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
we all do. we all wanna look at cocks. if i'm in the locker room after a shower i look at cocks. i don't stare of course, but i like to look. i see guys checking me out too and i like it.
A guy who loves to stroke!
sandstroker Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2010-09-06
37 year old bisexual
Since I've outgrown the high school and college locker rooms, I've found a new source of locker rooms. Las Vegas spas and golf resorts have the best. And I swear most of the guys in there like to swing their meat to be seen. Two of the best are the Hard Rock and Aria on a Sunday mid-morning, after the Saturday partying. So many cocks! All I have to do is sick back in the hot tub and watch the parade.
Unregistered ?

Sometimes I think the only reason I go to the gym is so I can walk around naked in the locker room, seeing all the other guys' cocks, asses and bare feet and showing off mine. Have had a few memorable encounters in the showers and sauna as a result.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
rory said:
I often try to sneak a peek at a urinal, if the dude standing next to me is somewhat attractive and near my age. And I've caught a few dudes checking me out too.

Rory, next time I am standing next to you at the urinal, please take a few steps back! Thanks!
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone check out dudes at the urinal or in the lockerroom?